What Disney attraction easter eggs can be seen behind the castle in the 2019 Lion King opening

David MJ

Earning My Ears
I just saw the new Lion King for the first time and noticed on the opening Cinderalla castle sequence that a number of Disney attractions are shown (I think this is awesome). I couldn't find it online, but does anyone know a full list of what can be seen?

I'm not getting debating if its WDW or Disneyland version, I have only ever been to WDW. But you can see the carousel and I'm sure there are many more easter eggs to find (Riverboat, Casey Jr?, among others) but it probably needs the hive mind of some Disney park experts! Any ideas?

Or if this is already listed somewhere I'd be grateful for pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks!

I just checked it out on Disney+. Honestly, I don't even remember the opening being different (I was under the influence of multiple things when I saw it in theaters). I've attached a screen grab. The only attractions I can recognize are part of Main Street, Jungle Cruise, Railroad, the Carousel, & the Steamboat.

https://ibb.co/94t732j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter