• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do I need to check in?

tinkandonaldfans

DIS Veteran
So we are staying at Disney but have booked 1 night at the Hard Rock Hotel. We are trying to get to universal before it opens and make use of the two full days. I appreciate our room despite asking for an early check in might not be ready and we can store our overnight bag with guest services.
What I am wondering is what ids will we need if any at checkin? We’re from the Uk and worried about taking our passports into the parks and wouldn’t want to store them with our bag if our room wasn’t ready! Are they needed if the room has been paid for already, would our Uk driver’s license be sufficient if they needed ID?

You won`t need your passport at all, they don`t ask for anything like that. If you did need ID a Uk driving licence is fine anywhere.

They may ask for a CC if you did want to charge anything to your room while you stay. You can decline that if you wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter