What do you do for your 6th day?

Gracomom

Earning My Ears
We're flying in and out on Tuesdays, and since there's only up to a 5 day pass for Disbeyland, we've got a spare day. Haven't been since the kids were tiny (now 5, 8, 10) and went in warmer months so usually swam and hit up downtown disney (which sounds like lots has been taken out like the movie theater, build a bear, rain forest cafe like we used to visit), so what should we do with our extra day? We didn't plan on renting a car, but could.

Kids are the right age for LegoLand if they are into that. About an hourish south of Anaheim.

I second legoland! We also enjoyed Sea World a lot more than I thought we would.

Two years ago, we did Hollywood and Legoland.
This summer, we did some shopping and some time at the pool.
If we go next summer, I think we will just enjoy the resort/pool and maybe spend a bit of time at Downtown Disney.

We go for 6 days. Fly in on a Sunday and leave on Saturday. Our arrival day we just get settled in at hotel, then go to DTD and walk around, shop and have dinner, usually at Tortilla Joes. There’s also Garden Walk, the movie theatre from DTD is going in there. We like the Fire and Ice restaurant there. Also nearby within walking distance is Cheesecake Factory, Tony Roma’s, tons of restaurants and icecream places. I’d use extra day to sleep in, if it’s sunny and warm mid day hit the pool, & hot tub. Go to DTD. And get an early night in so your fresh for the park next morning.
We just returned from DL on 11/29. We had sunny mild daytime temps. Our leaving day weather turned rainy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!