What Do You Do With All That Bling?!!

Thought I would jump in and share my new medal arrangement. I received the Disney medal hanger for Christmas :cool1:

1069245_10100794796723039_6492119500473959639_n.jpg

1003393_10100794796742999_1184405187175786427_n.jpg

Finally got a 2nd layer added and framed my autographs so ready for the next dozen races :)

View attachment 154036

I see a Blerch in there! :)

I'm starting to feel sad that all my bibs and medals are stuffed in a box....

Mine are, too.

Once we get a house and some proper space I'll buy some Hogwarts medal hangers. Not sure what to do with the bibs, though something WILL be done with them. :) For now at least the bibs are in a new box, and the medals are in a box all decorated with Blerch stickers and mileage stickers.

Though that box is now full since Princess 5&10.

The autographs are from shalane and meb, they were at the gasparilla race expo and to my surprise signed autographs so I had them sign the course map of the race

Space coast- definetly! 2016 is year 4 of the challenge n year 6 total for me
Blerch- I ran the first virtual run

The 2 main hangers cost me a crazy $1.50 each at Walmart. The princess one is from hobby lobby :)

Making a new medal holder for my Star Wars light side and dark side sets. The light saber will light it up, and the wood behind it will have the rebel and and empire logos cut out and maybe the words "star wars" cut out in middle.

2016-10-17 20.12.41.jpg

The husband and I share a wall at the bottom of a stairwell in our house. The right is his (his boxing shadowbox and medals), and everything else on the left is mine!

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 8.19.57 PM.png

The Dopey medal hanger was a gift from @FFigawi (I think that was just his way of bribing me to keep doing more Dopeys!), the bottom hanger is from Allied Medal Hangers. The far hanger on the left is a bib-holder hanger from Gone For A Run - I keep my "Challenge" medals on that one right now ... C2C and Cowtown Challenge. And then, all my hats/visors (from top to bottom: Coast-to-Coast, Disneyland Half, Wine & Dine, Dopey, Glass Slipper, Cowtown Challenge, Pixie Dust Challenge) from races!

When I finally get my fixed Lasting Commemoratives Dopey Shadowbox, it will fill that open space at the top of my racks.

Last edited:
Everyone else's bibs always look so nice in their displays or whatever. My bibs are always a hot mess after the race is done! :o

Like-wise! Most of my bibs always look like they've taken a ride in the washer and dryer by the time I'm done!

damn it, i need to make a new medal holder soon. thinking of making a dopey cutout. anyone have high res pics of the running dopey i saw at last years expo signs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!