What do *you* do with your Pins?

I wish I was creative...lol...I just have mine in a drawer. The kids are all organized in a pin carrier, but I don't have the energy to organize mine.:confused3 Silly me.

I love the idea of the foam, they look really nice. Along the same idea, I saw a pin trader at the park that had her pins mounted on Disney mouse pads. She said she got the mouse pads at the dollar store. It looked nice seeing her tink pins on her tink mouse pad. :)

I have two lanyards with pins on them. I never put pins on a lanyard without using the locking backs because I've lost some of my favorites because the rubber backs fall off. I always keep the plastic things that they come on in case I trade or re-gift. The pins that I don't have on lanyards I keep on the package sheets, but I always rotate the pins depending on the time of year I travel or how I feel. :goodvibes I love pins!

Mine are on my lanyard and I keep it put away until we take a trip to DL. However, I was gathering stuff for our trip next month and cannot find mine. Guess it is time to clean out the closet and search harder!

The only time we really collect Disney pins is when we go to the parks. Although I have broke down and collected a few collections this past year.

Each trip we make, which is once and if we're lucky, twice a year, we collect a full lanyard each. At home, we have our guestroom completely done up with all of our vintage Disneyland stuff from the 50's-60's that we've collected over the past few years.

We take each of our lanyards and place them in tall, shadow boxes, side by side. Each shadow box, we have a small plate inscribed with the place, date and year we went on our trip. We have shadow boxes sitting on a floating shelf in the Disneyroom. If you want I can try to get pics uploaded later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter