What do you have to do to be more than a Welcomed Guest?

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
I have been here for a few months now and my thing still says I am a Welcomed Guest. I am registered, I have posted some, but not a lot because most of my questions are answered by reading others posts. Do I need to post a certain number of times? And when will the Tag Fairy visit me, I wonder!

75 posts used to change the "Welcome Guest" tag. I think that you need to clap hard for the Tag Fairy to come visit-and, the Community Board seems to have an abundance of the TF. :teeth:

At 75 post you become a dis veteran. I was JUST hit by the TagFairy 2 days ago.... It was from posting on the tech help board.
I was starting to believe the the Tag Fairies pixie dust froze when she came to the Canadian Disers.
I think you can also change it yourself by going into User Cp- then edit profile or edit options, but it's only in black text. The TF are the only colorful ones. Wish hard.
tink.gif

Lots of us Canadians have been tagged by the tag fairies.Heck I have been tagged 3 times!The tag fairy has to come for the super duper bus lady though,hehehe!;)

The Tag Fairy is the special little someone that flies around the dis board and changes your "title" under your Name & Above your avatar picture....they usually read your posts and add &/or change a comment you've made to your title. They're the ones that put those really silly things by peoples name (I use to wonder why people posted those things until I found out about TF's)
They are also the only ones with the magic pixie dust to change the black text letters into coloured text, that's usually how you know you've been hit by the tag fairy.
tink.gif

Here's hoping you all get hit with TF pixie dust.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to get pregnant!:D :D :D

Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter