What do you like about the DVC member site?

DISNEY FIX

DIS Veteran
I have been on the site a few times and have just looked up my point/activity. What are some of the things I am missing out on? What have you found to be very important or handy on the site?
Thanks
Chris

NOTHING!!! I find it very cumbersome! I wish there was a button you could just click to see upcoming vacations and check waitlist requests. I thought when they updated the home page, once you logged in it would be more 2007 and not 1987!!!

Since the only reason I go on it is to check my reservations(not waiting for snail mail), point counts and to see if an auto waitlist came through.

It's a pain to get that info and I was really irked by the AKV ad that you had to turn off to get to the main menu(thank god they got rid of it).

It needs to be easier to use, and I did do a survey and tell them that I had to go to a message board to find out how many 2br were available at each resort(not on the "official" website),

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter