What do you like at Boathouse? Dislike?

I get the lobster roll, every time. DH orders something different most times. This is a “must do” spot for us. We have always had great service and great food.

We went about two weeks ago. The bread and crabcakes were great.

My husband had a burger that was a wet, drippy mess with unseasoned ground beef. He gets sit-down restaurant burgers at other places all the time, but this one was off.

I had a side order of mac & cheese, which is also available for $12 per bowl. I love mac & cheese in all forms, but this one was really bland and dull. It looked like it had been sitting in the kitchen for a while, because the top was slightly dried out. The sauce was thin, and needed to be stirred back into the pasta. The all-purpose season salt on the table helped the flavor a little.

I sent a private message to the restaurant after the meal. The restaurant acknowledged my message, so at least someone read it.

We've been several times.....too loud.
The last time (and it was the last time) they messed my order up 3 times.
DH was long done and the food was always just okay

Ok, to answer my own question. I had an average experience there last week.

Bread was crazy good!
Crab cake was over cooked.
Duck Duck Razz was tasty.
Service was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter