What do you like to do on a hot day in Disney?

k8Davies

K8Davies
As it like -100 degrees today in the UK (#Alternativefacts) well where I was in Kent it was -4 this morning with a thick layer of frost on the car.

Now I'm at work and it's all icy and foggy to add a bit of warmth into my day, I wanted to know what people like to do on an hot day in the Disney Parks.

Whether it's sitting in on a MK bench soaking up all the rays while people watching, scoffing down a mickey premium ice cream bar or wanting to stay cool so hanging out in the Cool Zone in Epcot thought it would be fun.

As hey, we're cold enough as it is, so a bit of imaginary Florida sun might help to warm us up lol

When we went to Disney during the summer months (because of school), we always went to the water parks.
Spend lot's of time by the pool (lot's of sunscreen and find shady spots) :)
Hit the parks in the am and the early evening. Lot's of water/sunblock and hats. Try to hit some rides with AC.

We have had some mild weather here for January. I hope it stays this way. We are usually freezing this time of year (NY) or get hit with a nice snow storm. We are expecting a NorEaster this afternoon :(

Think Sun and warmth!!!

We always go in December so when we have hot days we make the most of it! We bask in it in the parks, at the pool and in the water parks :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!