What do you love?

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
So in the process of planning our upcoming I have spent many hours on these boards. And I constantly see posts about things that annoy people, people complaining etc...while its sometimes warranted I thought it was kind of a downer.

So I was wondering...what thing do you love about Disney World?? I'm not talking characters, character interactions, hotels, rides...but the little things.

For example:

I love that first bite of a mickey ice cream bar, you know, that bite that takes off his entire left ear :lovestruc

Your turn!

I like when someone hand you FastPasses for something you were thinking about riding and then you can pass on the favor to another unsuspecting family when you have extra FastPasses too!:thumbsup2

Nothing like making someone else's day to make your day even more magical!:wizard:

I can't decide but I can tell you the first 3 things that popped in my head. 1)How romantic Disney is at night-esp MK & Epcot, 2)The look on kids faces when they enter the MK or see characters, 3) The private Wishes cruise you can book. It's not cheap but it's awesome!

Don't worry, you'll have a great time...unless you're a dud. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter