What does everyone think of Fast & Furious Supercharged?

I went on the first time today. I was disappointed because it was so short, and most of it was a simulator. I'm a veteran of theme park rides and flight simulators, and I felt this ride offered nothing new or innovative. Still, I didn't hate it, and probably will go on again.

I tried it in May and was impressed by the presentation. To me, it felt unique in the way it worked, with screens all around the vehicle instead of just in front of you. But you're right, way too short, especially considering the big build up with the pre-shows etc.

It was a total dud! Even worse than Jimmy Fallon, and that's really saying a lot. Don't waste a lot of time trying to ride it if there's a line. It's totally not worth your time. We love Universal and are pass holders, but this was just a huge disappointment.

It wasn't great. We used EP so we didn't wait. DH loved the cars in the queue, but the ride itself wasn't one we'd repeat very often. :(

It was a total dud! Even worse than Jimmy Fallon, and that's really saying a lot. Don't waste a lot of time trying to ride it if there's a line. It's totally not worth your time. We love Universal and are pass holders, but this was just a huge disappointment.

Totally agree.........a dud is how we’ve heard a lot of folks describe it.

We are total car people, but, even the line didn’t impress at all. Nothing that was special enough.

Won’t ride it again, although Tom will probably ride it again in December when we have Kyle with us again for that trip.........

They could have done so much more with it.

Fingers crossed that all this negativity will send them back to the drawing board for improvements. They won't completely change the ride but I'm sure there are things that can be done to help it out.

Blows my mind that Universal has one of the biggest franchises in the world and they decide to do a recycled backlot tour ride rather than something truly special, especially when the Studios side has so many screen rides already.

Hopefully they're just saving the capital for Harry Potter and the third gate.

Hi we just went on it this week. I had read lots of reviews and went in with low expectations. I am glad that I did. We are fans of the movie franchise and was excited about a possible cool test track type of ride. I was disappointed in it. I thought the queue was boring, the pre-shows were not good. For me the party bus idea was awful. I do understand the need to make it a high a high capacity ride but they could have done so much more. I only like the fast tunnel part and the last jump. However, it just abruptly ended and I was left with how I feel at the end of some movies. The rest of the family thought it was okay. We did do it twice for them. I could have passed on it.

I hope they will listen and learn from visitors about what not to do and what to do.

Just got back and can not agree more with ever bad review on the board. If fact, we laughed at the crowds responses as we exited the ride. Probably won't ride again even with 5 min wait.

We loved the garage but hated the ride. It's simply Kong with a different overlay. And I don't like Kong

It was a complete waste of time. Probably the worst attraction on the Universal Studios side. I don't plan on ever riding again unless I'm with someone who has never been on and it has to be a walk-on. The queue is really nice though and has lots of Easter Eggs.

Didn't care for it. I've done it a few times now and it's not getting any better. (First two times were right when it opened and it didn't work right. Third was with my husband for his first time. Fourth was with the kids for their first time and fifth was to get out of a thunderstorm). I actually really like Kong as long as I'm not seated in the front. I am okay with Jimmy Fallon too - my biggest complaint is I don't like their queue-less system since it actually makes the wait much longer for me and I never know how long I'm waiting. I did not like being shuttled from one pre-show to another pre-show. I get that it's part of the experience but short me doesn't like being in a room crammed in with other people. I did bypass those rooms a couple of times I did the ride by doing single rider.

[QUOTE="shanew21, post: 59429502, member: 592619]

Hopefully they're just saving the capital for Harry Potter and the third gate.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the next hp book

As an AP holder, I've decided, as much as we love Universal, we're not renewing. The only way to be heard is with your wallet. Universal has gotten lazy and complacent since Diagon Alley opened. When Disney opens Star Wars, Universal will feel it anyway. If they don't start putting in some real effort and money, they could quickly find themselves how Sea World does.

As an AP holder, I've decided, as much as we love Universal, we're not renewing. The only way to be heard is with your wallet. Universal has gotten lazy and complacent since Diagon Alley opened. When Disney opens Star Wars, Universal will feel it anyway. If they don't start putting in some real effort and money, they could quickly find themselves how Sea World does.

The new Harry Potter coaster is looking like they are investing some real effort and money.

I guess we are the odd ones because my family actually liked it! We did skip the pre- show and walked right on so maybe that made a difference? We got to tour the garage and loved seeing the cars and picnic table scene from the movies. The ride itself was very similar to Kong.

Rode twice last week. The first time we rode in the second bus, and the second time rode in the front bus. the front bus is much better, as you can see the action in front of you much better. When the que line splits, go left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!