What does this all mean for those with reservations prior to July 11th?

Racheldb

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to see if this has been asked yet, but haven't seen anything. Our reservation is for July 5th through the 12th. I'm not sure where all of this leaves us. Disney has posted that no modifications or new reservations are being done currently. "Existing ticket holders and Annual Passholders will be able to make reservation requests in phases before new tickets are sold. Additional details will be shared with these Guests soon." I have no idea what this means for me. Am I considered an existing ticket holder (thought my dates our prior to the reopening)? Or am I going to be considered someone to be dealt with later since I will have to modify my reservation? Ugh...just need some answers.

If Disney handles things like they have so far, all reservations with a check-in date while resorts are closed will be cancelled. Hopefully if there is a reservation that extends into the open period they will offer a reschedule offer but they have not done that to-date when they were doing week by week cancellations. If you check-in was during the current cancellation week, whole trip was gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!