What fun things are you doing to bring Disney magic home?

My newest obsession are the old Disney planning videos, so much nostalgia in those! I've also been watching Disney Resort TV on my own TV and watching ride videos! And my Instagram is exclusively Disney, so I get to look at lots of old pictures and videos!

Also, can I just say that now all the Disney locals know how the rest of us feel when we can't go to Disney for months? I've trained for this my entire life :rotfl2:

I have the Beach Club scent candles burning and have a been putting together a puzzle of Disneyland. I usually have the theme park music loops on in the background while I work. I really want to order some Disney fabric for sewing projects but trying to resist the urge to spend frivolously now.

We made one of those "Disney at Home" videos... it was a hoot.
The kids have other ideas, but we've actually been so busy, we haven't done one yet.

We watch our favorite dis youtube channels pretty much daily, and even put up the disney info channels when doing other stuff. You know, where Stacey shows us all the fun stuff to do?

We played Sorcerers of Magic Kingdom the other night, and it was a lot of fun. EXTREMELY hard to pick it up at first, but once you get a handle on all the rules, the next games are easier. I'm going to order some more game boards.

We made Churros the other night.

We have Mickey Waffles for breakfast every now and then.

We are still planning to go in July to the Poly, and in October to the AKL. So we watch videos and plan for that.

Well, my house is filled with Disney things, so not hard to be immersed in Disney all the time.

The shop I order ears from went into full on Disney mask mode. I ordered for myself and my friend. :)

I also realized I was using Disney strategy when I made out my Target plan of attack. :rolleyes1

We've been recreating drinks from the Nomad Lounge and Trader Sam's. Had Annapurna zings, Hippopotomaitais, and Leaping Lizards on Saturday night during an extended family Zoom meetup.

Sounds like you're trying to recreate the same Disney magic we are! A local distillery/bar is selling bottles and "kits," and we got the Painkiller kit:

But then I discovered the Liquid Luau channel on YT, where How Bowers makes old + new Disney drinks. I first made the Monorail Yellow, since the ingredient list is similar to a PK. More citrus-forward than a PK. Both absolutely delish. And of course I had the MY in a Trader Sam's tiki mug with glowing ice cube and Mickey straw. He's got a few more vids, so I'm gathering ingredients for our next drink.

Aloha!

Love seeing what everyone's doing to bring some of that WDW magic into our homes. We did a Dis puzzle, had a Dis cocktail in a Trader Sam's tiki mug with glowing cubes, made Flame Tree BBQ's ribs and Trail's End cornbread for dinner one night, and I listen constantly to Sorcerer Radio. SR usually makes me happy or at least contented, but this morning I heard "When She Loved Me" and I was trying not to cry while doing the dishes. *sigh*

Looking at Disney items around our home
Drinking out of Disney mugs
I have a bag of Disney Mickey gummies that I might open soon.
My daughter in law got me a Disney mask for Mother's Day.

We’ve been making Mickey shaped cookies. I also bought a projector and a screen and we’ve been watching Disney movies in the backyard. We call them “movies under the stars” nights.

I ordered two mini backpacks (Little Mermaid and The Lion King) for my friend and I. We're not planning to hit parks until November 2021, but can never be too prepared! I've been refraining from trying to order anything else...although the spirit jersey's are calling my name daily! I've also compiled a list of Disney movies, old and new, and have been watching at least 2 a day on Disney+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter