What happens if the RP doesn't open 7/15/02? (I have ressies for 7/20)

Luv2Travel

Member since there were less than 5000 members!
Just wondering if for some reason they didn't make their schedule for opening, what happens to my ressie? Will they try to put me in one of their other hotels? Will it be at the same rate? Anyone ever been bumped from a hotel because it wasn't ready to open? Any info would be appreciated.:)

And while I'm asking. . . anyone have any updated pictures or info on the hotel? It appears to be more of a conference center, or business type hotel. Is it going to be as nice as the other two hotels?

When they opened the PBH late, they put people up at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress at the same rate and comp theme park tickets. I believe if the RPR doesn't open on time they will find room at the HRH or PBH at the same rate.

Funny you should ask, but today when I called to ask a question about my ressies there they said it might open in June instead. So hopefully they are ahead of schedule.

Both replies sound good to me! (Just as long as I have a room somewhere ;) ) I can't wait to see this hotel and try out Universal Studios with my kids. I haven't been in 12 years :eek: , we are more Disney-type nuts (we have young children 8, 8, and 6 yo). Thanks again.:D

Then today when I was looking at the Loews website, it says August!:rolleyes:

Just for everyones info. I just hung up from reservations. I had to pay my deposit for RP. They are opening Jun 30th, but the grand opening is July 15th. The guy told me they are not opening in August, so I hope this puts your minds at ease. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter