What hotel in SC off I95?

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
We will be driving, again:rolleyes: from NY to WDW. I am looking for a nice hotel to stay overnight on the drive down. I am planning on driving about 12hrs. the first day so that should put us in the Florence area? Anyone ever stay overnight there? Can anyone recommend a place to stay? It will be me, DH and our 4yr.old DD, so we need some place safe and clean. We were dissappointed with the Holiday Inn Express in Manning on our way down in Nov. We did like the hotel we stayed at on the way home, a Hampton Inn in SC, but we cannot remember what city we were in!!!LOL I do know it was off I95. Any suggestions? Thanks!

We have stayed a few times at a Hampton Inn in Florence, SC - I95 @ Route 52. We like staying at Hampton Inns - clean, safe, friendly, breakfast in the morning, etc. Also, south of Florence in Santee, SC we have stayed at Clark's Inn, a family owned motel. There is an adjoining restaurant, Clark's, which we have eaten at a few times. Have fun & enjoy the drive.

have driven to wdw before. if you reach sc information center before it closes stop on in and ask for a roomsaver book. pick out where you want to stay in the state from the book. they sometimes will call ahead to find availability. usally you can save 50% of the going rate. you can check out this book from their website,www.roomsaver.com

Desnik, I am from Manning and I am sorry to read you had a bad experience with the Holiday Inn Express here. I will admit to not knowing a great deal about the management of that hotel although I am familiar with some other local hotel owners in the area. If you don't mind my asking, was your disappointment with Manning or only with the Holiday Inn Express?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter