What hotel?

PSQLuvsDisney

Earning My Ears
Going in Feb and not sure what hotel to use. We have 8 in our party 4 adults and 4 kids under 7.
Any information would be nice.

You might want to look at the Residence Inn. They seem to offer pretty large/condo like units.

PSQLuvsDisney said:
Going in Feb and not sure what hotel to use. We have 8 in our party 4 adults and 4 kids under 7.
Any information would be nice.

In part it depends on if you want a suite with eveyone in one space or if you want separate rooms.

We are staying at the Ramada Plaza in December. It's clean and inexpensive. We stayed there last February also. I can't remember if there are adjoining rooms.

OP, your question is too general... what are you looking for?

Do you guys want to live together in a suite or 2 rooms?
Do want to live on site or off site?
Do you want to live closer and walk to Disneyland?

Albort said:
OP, your question is too general... what are you looking for?

Do you guys want to live together in a suite or 2 rooms?
Do want to live on site or off site?
Do you want to live closer and walk to Disneyland?

Sorry, just wondering what hotels people like.
We can do suites or 2 rooms, it doesn't matter.
We have satyed onsite before and once in a tinky hotel off site, butI forgot the name of it, it was years ago.
Yes walking no more than a walk from the Disneyland hotel is what we want.

So I guess I am just looking to see what the favorite hotels are so I can pick knowing that it would be a great hotel and loved by this great group of people.

PSQLuvsDisney said:
Sorry, just wondering what hotels people like.
We can do suites or 2 rooms, it doesn't matter.
We have satyed onsite before and once in a tinky hotel off site, butI forgot the name of it, it was years ago.
Yes walking no more than a walk from the Disneyland hotel is what we want.

So I guess I am just looking to see what the favorite hotels are so I can pick knowing that it would be a great hotel and loved by this great group of people.

We have stayed at the DLH and loved it, last time we stayed off site at HOJO and had a great time there also. The walk isn't any longer from HOJO to DL and the food was way cheaper off site.

With 4 kids under 7 I would get the closest one to Disney that I could. That would be Best Western Park Place Inn. They have their regular rooms with 2 queen beds or the mini suite with a pull out couch that will sleep 6. If you want to all share a larger room- Desert Inn and Suites has rooms that will fit 10, but you are only allowed 1 car per room. Parking is tight across the street, but if you are not going anywhere it does not matter. Check out tripadvisor.com for reviews as well as these boards have a lot of reviews for local places. Also take into account if you have to go back for naps during the day or not.

Depending on where you stay at HOJO's, it could be an extra 5 minutes just when you get to the property. It is a large hotel area. They have great children's pools, but breakfast does not come with the room.

For my family it is all about location. You will find on this board that many like Candy Cane Inn, BWPPI and HOJO's. All are close, some are just closer than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter