What I'm Focussed On - Action Shots

32861080485_d9d17bc040_h.jpg

Janet, I love this shot! Definitely my favorite so far! Your Disney on Ice pictures are beautiful!
Thanks Kathy! It's always a challenge with Disney on Ice since the stated policy is "no cameras with interchangeable lenses" at our venue. So I take my old T2i with the nifty 50. I always say it's masquerading as a point and shoot. ;) I'd sure love to shoot the show with full frame and a long lens, but I wouldn't get in with that.

I always love the show though. Haven't been disappointed in one yet!

Thanks Kathy! It's always a challenge with Disney on Ice since the stated policy is "no cameras with interchangeable lenses" at our venue. So I take my old T2i with the nifty 50. I always say it's masquerading as a point and shoot. ;) I'd sure love to shoot the show with full frame and a long lens, but I wouldn't get in with that.

I always love the show though. Haven't been disappointed in one yet!

Well, you do marvelously with that T2i (I had one too). I'm going to have to catch this show sometime and definitely use my nifty 50 more often!

Well, you do marvelously with that T2i (I had one too). I'm going to have to catch this show sometime and definitely use my nifty 50 more often!
Thanks! It's a great way to get a little dose of Disney between trips.

And it's funny, but Disney on Ice is about the only time I use the nifty 50, and only then because it's my smallest lens with any sort of reach.

I mostly gave my daughter the T2i when I got the 6D, but it's nice to still have when I want a little more reach or a little bit smaller body.

I did fumble around with the T2i for the first part of the show. The controls are different from the 6D and I hadn't used it since last summer. Next time I'll remember to reacquaint myself before the lights go down!

Thanks! It's a great way to get a little dose of Disney between trips.

And it's funny, but Disney on Ice is about the only time I use the nifty 50, and only then because it's my smallest lens with any sort of reach.

I mostly gave my daughter the T2i when I got the 6D, but it's nice to still have when I want a little more reach or a little bit smaller body.

I did fumble around with the T2i for the first part of the show. The controls are different from the 6D and I hadn't used it since last summer. Next time I'll remember to reacquaint myself before the lights go down!

I think we've all had those 'fumble' moments at one time or another. :)

From what I have been reading, I need to try using my nifty 50 in the dark rides. Most of my dark ride pictures do not come out well (especially Peter Pan which I know many have trouble with). We'll see in a couple weeks!

I think we've all had those 'fumble' moments at one time or another. :)

From what I have been reading, I need to try using my nifty 50 in the dark rides. Most of my dark ride pictures do not come out well (especially Peter Pan which I know many have trouble with). We'll see in a couple weeks!

Good luck with it! Can't wait to see what you come back with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!