What I'm Focussed On - Action Shots

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhg5BQKUyzPD3T5xpDvu_O1

I shoot a lot of sporting events in my area so I have loads of action photos. This is my favorite from a summer collegiate baseball team I shot for this year.

i-2M2prgB-XL.jpg

While this isn't a tack sharp panning shot, I think it gets the point across.

STP_20220910_1221.jpg

Last edited:
Steve gets wet.jpg
Smashing through a wave on the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon. The water was very muddy because of a rain storm earlier in the trip. The boat captain shouted "Forward! Forward! Forward!" to keep the bow from rising to high and flipping the boat. Better to crash through it and stay upright.

The Dory trip though the Grand Canyon was one of those "remember it for the rest of your life" trips. 17 nights. No cellphone access. Extreme rapids. Amazing hikes. Fantastic guides. I loved it. It was my first cruise. This particular picture is a screen shot from a video we put together called A Grand Canyon Dory Story. It's at 7:33 in the video. The video is narrated by a lovely young lady we met on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!