What is a rack rate??

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
HI DIs friends, :flower:

I've been with the Dis for about 18 months now and frequent it. I've read from time to time about rack rates and I think it applys to hotels.

What is rack rate?

Thanks.

SeeDisney said:
HI DIs friends, :flower:

I've been with the Dis for about 18 months now and frequent it. I've read from time to time about rack rates and I think it applys to hotels.

What is rack rate?

Thanks.

It is full price.....no discounts. :wave2:

Rack rate = a rate I refuse to pay!

There are many ways to obtain a discount if you do your homework and can be flexible with your dates.

Rack rate = full rate for room during the time your heading to Disney. For instance moderate rates range from $134 to about $200 (highest rack rate listed is for holiday stays). Now I usually go in Nov or Dec. and not during the holiday weeks or weekends. When discounts were available, I used to be able to get a moderate room for $79 before taxes. Rack rates now listed for the same time on disney's site is $166 per night. Big difference between listed full rack rate and old discounted rate. I love Disney but not enough to pay those rack rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter