What is a reasonable offer

tinks624

Earning My Ears
:tinker:I am looking to purchase a resale of a smaller contract at OKW with a contract ending 2057. What reasonable offer would you consider?
Thanks! Chris

Smaller contracts go for higher prices than larger contracts. Check out the ROFR thread and see what has been passing Disney. Also consider the selling price.

Thanks! I will do that.. I have read that Disney has been buying up non extended OKW contracts.

As mentioned, look in the ROFR thread to get an idea of what contrats for different resorts are selling for.
There are very few small point contracts sold (50 points or less) and they tend to get snatched up quickly. They seem to have very little negotiation involved, and they go for a higher dollar per point than larger contracts.
To get an idea of wha tthose sell for, you may need to go through several of the ROFR threads to find many small contracts.
Good luck.

I think the broker has a part to play in what I would offer. Fidelitys prices always seemed on the lower end to me and contracts were snatched up very quickly. Other brokers I encountered encouraged us to make an offer of $10 below asking per point with hopes to meet in the middle. For us personally we were fine to offer full price if we thought it was a good deal. FYI we just closed on an OKW contract for $75/point. It was for 250 points. A very, very good deal in my opinion!

:tinker:I am looking to purchase a resale of a smaller contract at OKW with a contract ending 2057. What reasonable offer would you consider?
Thanks! Chris

This might be obvious but the sellers are all different. Some sellers list at a price and are fine with an offer $12 less a point and some sellers only will come down $1 per point. I would not hesitate to make an offer you are comfortable with. At The Timeshare Store, Inc.® we will contact the seller and they will either accept, counter or be firm at their price.

In regards to Disney they did buyback an Old Key West extended contract on 4/3/18 at $88 per point and another Old Key West extended contract on 2/23/18 at $87 per point.

Disney waived on an Old Key West extended contract on 4/13/18 at $93 per point and waived on another Old Key West extended contract on 4/13/18 at $91 per point.

This might be obvious but the sellers are all different. Some sellers list at a price and are fine with an offer $12 less a point and some sellers only will come down $1 per point. I would not hesitate to make an offer you are comfortable with. At The Timeshare Store, Inc.® we will contact the seller and they will either accept, counter or be firm at their price.

In regards to Disney they did buyback an Old Key West extended contract on 4/3/18 at $88 per point and another Old Key West extended contract on 2/23/18 at $87 per point.

Disney waived on an Old Key West extended contract on 4/13/18 at $93 per point and waived on another Old Key West extended contract on 4/13/18 at $91 per point.
Thanks so much for your reply it is interesting to hear from a professional ‘s point of view! It’s crazy to figure how Disney decides it ROFR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter