What is doable between BBB and CRT?

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
First week of May...9:00 park opening...8:05 BBB and 10:00 CRT

If we head to Castle Couture right after BBB (by 8:45?), we'll be ready to enter the park at 9:00ish.

Since we are doing EMM on another day, we will skip PP, 7DMT and Pooh. So is it reasonable to think we could do IaSM, Dumbo, Carousel, Tea Party and Under the Sea and get back to CRT by our check-in time at 9:45? Any particular order we should do these rides? (6 adults + 4 kids...we move at "medium" speed).

First week of May...9:00 park opening...8:05 BBB and 10:00 CRT

If we head to Castle Couture right after BBB (by 8:45?), we'll be ready to enter the park at 9:00ish.

Since we are doing EMM on another day, we will skip PP, 7DMT and Pooh. So is it reasonable to think we could do IaSM, Dumbo, Carousel, Tea Party and Under the Sea and get back to CRT by our check-in time at 9:45? Any particular order we should do these rides? (6 adults + 4 kids...we move at "medium" speed).

I don't think you will get all of those done in 45 minutes, but you can certainly try.

I would probably do:

IaSM
Under the Sea (then check the clock to see if you need to get to CRT. If you still have time continue to):
Tea Party (check the clock again. If you have time):
Carousel

I don't think I would attempt Dumbo, it's a bit further afield. If you do have time for it, either do it after Under the Sea or Tea Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter