What is included in the price

heidihiden

Earning My Ears
Hello, we are thinking about taking a cruise and I also have been looking at RCCL and Disney. I watched the travel channel on the disney wonder. It seems like a beautiful ship. But what exactly is included in the price? I have cruised on Carnival and really enjoyed the midnight buffet, room service, and the 24 hour pizzeria. Does the Disney cruise line do any of these. It just seems like they do traditional meal times. And I did not see any buffets at all on the travel channel episode. What about deck themed parties and band music. Again Canival was great for this and I heard RCCL is also. Does Disney do any of this? Is Palo dining room included in the cost? It seems like there could be a lot of little hidden costs with Disney.. I hope to hear that I am wrong. And I am also eager to hear about the kid programs Disney vs. RCCL those voyager ships look incredible and being less expensive than Disney Cruises, that may be the way to go. Thank you for your help!! ( I really need it)

Can't tell you how different it is from RCCL or others.. but on DCL... Yes .. on the seven there are buffet options for dinner but not on the three or four day. There is room service and but no midnight buffet other than a dessert buffet. There are also food by the pool, pizza and hot dogs and ice cream. Palo there is an extra charge of $5 per person. Lunch is your option of buffet or sit down as with breakfast.

If you have very one one, under three?? there is an extra charge for flounders otherwise it is included.

As for the rest it is the same with all cruise from what I understand, drinks are extra and that includes soft drinks, pictures, tips, and excursions and things you buy from the shops...

Shows and movies are included also....

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter