What is not to be missed?! Adults only (DH and I)..Clubs, activities, etc. 1st trip without family i

Can't do everything and have been working so many hours that I have not had the usual amt of time to do any research. What activities are fun, what bars are the best? Your traditions on the cruise? Any ideas, suggestions are welcome!

Don't know if it's true but I heard the Match your Mate show is a bit similar to the Love and Marriage Show on Carnival so this should be quite fun...

We are fans of the Quiet Cove and the Cove Café.

Not sure which ship you'll be on but when it comes to bars, we liked the new English Pub on the Wonder. On the Dream, we like the Skyline.

The mixology class is a lot of fun and the wine tasting is very interesting.

Palo & Remy are musts for us.

And if you stop by Castaway Cay, I would recommend to spend the day in Serenity Bay. I like the Serenity BBQ more than Cookies'.

Don't miss buying either a placeholder for your next cruise or booking another outright. The placeholder is $250 and is good for 2 years. Even if you don't think you'll go, buy it anyway, as a refundable insurance policy. If you don't go in 2 years, DCL gives you your money back. If you do, you get 10% off the fare and some OBB from DCL. Win/Win.
Also do this early in the cruise as this desk get busy in the last few days.

Don't miss buying either a placeholder for your next cruise or booking another outright. The placeholder is $250 and is good for 2 years. Even if you don't think you'll go, buy it anyway, as a refundable insurance policy. If you don't go in 2 years, DCL gives you your money back. If you do, you get 10% off the fare and some OBB from DCL. Win/Win.

Or if you know when you want to cruise again and the date has been released, you can just book that and skip the placeholder silliness. :)

Try to go to the first show of Match your Mate ( if your cruise offers two which is common on longer sailings). It's held late at night, around 11:00pm in an adult only venue. It's a twist on the newly wed game except they use just married, married a while, and married a long time groups. The first night people volunteer and they don't seem to know what their in for. The answers can be hilarious. You never know what you'll get. But it's a must hit on our list.

The Rainforest room is also a nice place to relax if you haven't made it there before. Saunas steam rooms and heated chairs. You can pre-order a 1 day pass in the gifts and amenities section by calling or faxing (do people still fax?).

We love Match your Mate! On our last cruise we were on it and won! They always pick the couple that's been married the shortest amount of time and the couple that's been married the longest. Then I get the middle couple they do something silly and have the audience vote- something we are too shy to do. We've been married 27 years and never thought we would be the couple married the longest! We had a lot of fun but it was a little embarrassing because our 4 young adult sons (ages 19,21,22,25) were there (one son said "I will never look at a trampoline the same".

Use a Travel Agent (or name one) when you book a placeholder or new cruise. You'll get the on board booking benefits plus whatever the TA gives. If you are a Costco member, this is probably your best deal...

We're going on our adults-only cruise soon and last night we both said how much we are looking forward to not having to do anything!

And if you stop by Castaway Cay, I would recommend to spend the day in Serenity Bay. I like the Serenity BBQ more than Cookies'.

Ah, this! I spent most of my time on CC on the family beaches (I wanted to go snorkeling, plus it was warmer on that side of the island), but heading to Serenity Bay when I was ready for lunch was well worth the extra time on the tram. They have a few options that aren't available at Cookie's, plus it's just so much quieter and more relaxed at the adults-only buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!