What is really going on in Iraq?

joece

Epcot Fan
We have a few friends who are or were in Iraq and they really say that the media is not showing what is really going on. Many of them have told us many good and non bloody heroic stories. Also they always tell us we just see the bad parts of the war in the media and not all that is really going on. They always tell us we are not seeing everything in Iraq.

Read my thread, Story From Iraq. Perfect example of a story that needs to be told that was neglected by the media.

If you want a first hand view of what it's like, what the troops endure, what their thoughts are, go here....http://armyadvice.org/jamesmahurin/

This is my husband's blog. He's been keeping it since right before he left. He left on Jan. 17th this year and is expecting his R&R within a month or so, but the deployment probably won't end until spring 2006.

Every time I read his blog I'm amazed at how he can portray this was to personally. I never knew he could write so well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter