What is still hard to find?

Another weird (albeit "non essential") thing I haven't been able to find since the beginning of all this are taco flavored Doritos. Not sure if they just stopped making them because they're prioritizing their more popular flavors, if they stopped making them in general and it's just a coincidence that they stopped during a pandemic, or what. I was always able to find them at Walmart and Winco before, but now not at all in the past month and a half or so. Anyone else happen to notice if they are still being sold?

Had to go to Target today. I found Lysol aerosol spray, hand sanitizer, Lysol and Clorox spray cleaners, lots of TP and paper towels. Very little kleenex. The funny thing is there was a limit of one on all but the spray cleaners. The spray cleaners is something that I have not found since this all happened.

Had to go to Walgreens for a prescription yesterday and saw hand sanitizer for the first time in months. Large bottles of generic "Germ-X" We had plenty, but I took the two I was allowed to buy and gave them elderly customers of mine. Also noticed they had some toilet paper and a few paper towels. I haven't seen any of that in a long time here in NJ. No Clorox wipes, spray...any of that. That's still tough to get.

These things are no where to be found

3b4682e3-6f31-4c14-b7aa-3a8df3313692-jpg.496434

They probably have become hard to make due to the problems at several meat processing plants around the U.S.

I had a problem getting an adrenal supplement the past month. It's sourced from New Zealand. When New Zealand shut down, that probably created a problem in the supply chain. I checked the supply from various web sites every day. Finally one store got them back in and I ordered them right away. :cool1:

Last edited:

Pork, chicken, beef and seafood were all available. It wasn't the most impressive selection but a selection none-the-less. Paper towels and toilet paper were available...again, not every brand but I don't think anyone who wanted it today was not able to get it. Cleaning supplies were still a little sparse.

My last trip to the grocery store was the most normal I had seen it. Today's trip to the grocery store is now the most normal I have seen it.

Another weird (albeit "non essential") thing I haven't been able to find since the beginning of all this are taco flavored Doritos. Not sure if they just stopped making them because they're prioritizing their more popular flavors, if they stopped making them in general and it's just a coincidence that they stopped during a pandemic, or what. I was always able to find them at Walmart and Winco before, but now not at all in the past month and a half or so. Anyone else happen to notice if they are still being sold?

are you anywhere near Texas or an H-E-B? You need to try these. I’m addicted!

Attachments

• D2F57EAD-20A1-4469-8F53-D06D5EF74543.jpeg
    D2F57EAD-20A1-4469-8F53-D06D5EF74543.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 17
DH went to Sprouts today. Said that the meat selection was okay, but not plentiful. No pork, but a decent supply of limited cuts of beef and chicken. Not sure if any of the meat issues were due to the holiday weekend. He did notice that meat prices are higher now. The paper products shelf was stocked for the first time in weeks! Toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, and tissues!

Had to go to Walgreens for a prescription yesterday and saw hand sanitizer for the first time in months. Large bottles of generic "Germ-X" We had plenty, but I took the two I was allowed to buy and gave them elderly customers of mine. Also noticed they had some toilet paper and a few paper towels. I haven't seen any of that in a long time here in NJ. No Clorox wipes, spray...any of that. That's still tough to get.
Ollies has big 33 oz. (or somewhere around there) glass bottles of hand sanitizer. They look like bottles of whiskey, lol. Price is $9.99 limit of 2 per customerr. If anyone is really desperate for it and wants to pay that much.

Off topic, but can y’all talking about Ollies tell me a little more about it?
The first one I’ve ever seen was built nearby. It had its grand opening during the pandemic (don’t even get me started on how that went). But I have no clue what it sells or what it’s about.

I don't know if it is "still" hard to find because it wasn't hard to find until 2 weeks ago.

Classico Four Cheese Pasta Sauce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter