• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the cheapest Hotel at IOA and US onsite

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
What is the cheapest onsite. I mean value resort. I have stay at Disney All-Star Sports Resort and had blast. All I have is AAA and Orlando Majicard. Is the Loews Card free? If they don't have anything under 110.00 dollars night then it's out my price range. Then tell about some nice hotels close to US and IOA.

Also this may be a spare of the moment trip.

Also I have been to IOA and love it. I would like to somewhere close so I won't get lost at. Belive me I got lost All-Star Sports to IOA and took hours to find the hotel. lol

P.S. The hotel have be really easy to find. If not I will need a mircle to find.

You may be able to get Royal Pacific as low as $99 with the Entertainment card. I've been seeing rates from $120-$200 for the onsite hotels.

Call 1-800-U-ESCAPE and see if there are any AAA rates available at that time.

Thanks for answering may ?. I have one more is the Loews card free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter