What is the latest you have used a Connections lunch voucher and where?

Jen80370

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Thanks to all of this great info, I am looking in Connections for our June trip.

What is the latest you have used a sit down lunch voucher and where? Was it worth it?

Thanks
Jen

We used the "Vacation Kingdom" lunch vouchers last week at Restaurant Marrakesh and Le Cellier Steakhouse. IIRC, the reservations were for 2:45 PM and 1:30 PM, respectively. I don't know if those were the latest seating times for lunch (probably not), but they were the latest available when I called to make the PS. Both were made only one or two days ahead of time.

DH & I split the meals (one voucher) and I am glad we did. I couldn't have eaten all that food by myself. Believe we had only a small snack late evening those days. Both meals were excellent and we plan to go back to those places on our next trip.

I used a quick and casual lunch voucher at Beaches n Cream at around 7 pm and had no problem whatsoever, I had forgotten that they were only for lunch, but our waiter didn't blink an eye

We'll be using a quick & casual lunch in 2 weeks at Beaches & Cream. If it works well, I'll get more for our June trip!

Maybe I am still confused about this, but, doesn't it sound like you pay pretty much what you would otherwise without Connections? Except for the park passes, of course, but when it comes to the meals I mean.

I hear people talk about the same "Beaches and Cream". Are there other restaurants in side the parks where you can actually use those vouchers?

Beaches and Cream is the best value...$11.00 a voucher and you can get a $22 sundae as well as dinner with it. I've heard the sit down vouchers are only good if you are eating it as your main meal...if you eat a lot it is worth it.

I'm thinking of getting one or two sit down vouchers...and a bunch of the $11 ones for Beaches and Cream.

Anyone buy them lately? What are the expiration dates running?

Quick and casual are the only ones with new dates that anyone has posted yet. The q & c have 5/31/03, the others still have 5/31/02 which is not good for me (June 7-14 trip planned)

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter