What is the menaing of your name (On Urban Dictionary)

Samantha - amazing friend who allways likes to help people an cares for everyone but is also a complete badass. She stands up for her friends and what she believes is right even if it means going against the crowd. She also hates it when people try to impress her and she doesnt try to change for others. Shes very pretty and isn't allways blonde. She's also very smart and sacrastic when it comes to ackward situations. But even though she has her badgirl badass rep she's also a hopless romantic trying to find her one true love. All in all a great friend and amazing person but can kick your *** if needed.

TRUE

Mine came up with several entries, but this one was at the top:

A Nicole is someone who is omnipotent. A Nicole is gorgeous, intelligent, mysterious, witty, hilarious, out-going, creative and seductive, yet she is also tough, street-smart, experienced, brave, enduring, and mainly a wonderful mother. Nothing and nobody can compare to a Nicole in any aspect. Mess with a Nicole, or her family, and you will regret ever being born.

I'm not really one to hold a grudge, but other than that, it's pretty cool! (The fourth one also mentioned a love of animals, which is definitely true!)

Last edited:
Beautfuil,sexy,cute,charming,nice,sweet, intelligent ! She can light up your world all over, just the way she gives you that smile. That laugh she makes every time you'd tell her a joke just to make her laugh, laughter of an angel. Her skin is so soomth, you'd wanna hug her and touch her EVERY day. Her hair is soomth and beautiful.You can easily fall in love with her. She's a good listener and dates one man at a time , someone you can trust.

C&P- the typos are not mine :laughing:

My name definition:

"Phyllis is a person who is intelligent and extremely empathetic. Always does for others and puts every ones needs above her own. Someone who people look to as their therapist. In all, a great person."

I can live with that.

One definition: A girl whom is defined as being the most amazing in the world.
I'm sure most if not all of my family would have a good laugh at that one.

Another: The name has come to signify a loyal, capable, and clever woman.
Again, I'm sure my family would have a good laugh but my boss might agree.

April
beautiful girl inside and out, very attractive, HOT, shy at first, sometimes hard to get to know, great sense of humor, loves the finer things in life, has many many talents, amazing friend and girlfriend, master at everything she attempts, very creative, willrise above obstacles placed in her way, she is a find a way make a way kind of girl, she will surround herself with beautiful things. She is a keeper if you treat her well she will give you her heart and if she gives you her heart you will not regret it. She is very loyal, she will never lie to you, is basically the perfect girlfriend but no one knows it. She will never let you regret anything and will always be there for you.
Wow she's definitely an April.

"Intelligent, wise, beautiful, graceful, witty, laugh-loving, artistic, adventurous, intriguing person. She will greet you with a grin and carry herself well -- head and shoulders high, looking like she can handle any task -- but it might take a while to realize just how quirky and multi-faceted she is. You'll probably know her as the sharp-dressing, articulate, opinionated girl before you know the song-singing, weirdly goofy, low-key girl she is."

It's all true except sharp-dressing. :rotfl2:

Allison
a beautiful girl that doesn't even know it. The more you get to know her, the more you fall in love with her. Having a crush on her and then having your heart broken is just something that every guy has to go through. She's smart and will push you to do your best. She's a total goody-2-shoes but it just makes you want her more. The guy that is lucky enough to get with her will be one lucky dude. the perfect and hot.
new 1: my goal is to get with her by graduation
guy 2: that's Allison
guy 1: so
guy 2: so did you turn into a Kennedy

Lol okay

I sound pretty good

Directly copied:

Mary is a kind, caring, beautiful, stunning, and amazing girl that everyone has to fall in love with. She is committed to one guy only, and is very faithful. She is the best girl you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting in your life. Every time she enters the room suddenly you are filled with joy, and she is always able to put a giant smile on your face. She makes you feel at home, loved, and like there's no one else but you. She gets excited about everything, which brightens up your day, everyday. She likes to go on adventures and to make great memories and have fun! She loves to skate, to draw, to cuddle, watch ROM coms, eat strawberries, make forts, drink lemonade, be carried around, and be nice to every one. Despite how much she's been through, she's still the strongest and most amazing girl you'll ever meet. She is perfect in every way, but once you date a Mary, never let her go, because her perfect imperfections cannot be given up. She is an unforgettable girl, and not to mention hot! She is the best girl you'll ever meet in your life, and time stops every time you see her, because she is just so beautiful, and everything a guy could ever ask for.

I am in love with the puppy in your avatar pic. :lovestruc

A cool girl, generally generous, smart,sexy, and funny. into expressing herself through music, art, and or acting. fun to be around, and even though she may not know it, shes loved by everyone. People who hate her, hate her out of jealousy. Shes very amazing, easygoing, a little bookish, but can also be very sexy when she wants to. Usually very happy and positive with a little ADHD, she is always ready to bounce back on bad times.

Almost true. Don’t really express myself through music, art, or acting unless writing and photography count. And my new diagnosis of ADHD by Urban Dictionary - seems legit :rotfl2:

A sexy strong sensitive woman who is straightforward and honest. A person who makes a great friend. Loyal almost to a fault, funny thoughtful and loving. She would be someone you want on your side. Protective may be her middle name and she will always stand up for herself and what she believes.

Sounds just about right:smooth:

Rebecca.. why does it mention my butt?!

Rebecca is the name reserved only for the genuine and best women on earth. They are REALLY cute, beautiful, very smart, driven, have a wonderful and playful personality, and has this cute awkwardness about them. They are fun-loving, adventurous, silly, and always suspicious of everyone. Rebecca has the most amazing eyes ever. She always makes peoplelaugh & her *** is the size of Jupiter. It's hard to get close to a Rebecca at first because they choose their friends wisely and are very untrustworthy to everyone around them. This is a good thing though because if they talk to you, they really mean everything they say and are very straightfoward about their feelings towards someone.

Rebeccas severely underestimate everything about themselves, so you need to constantly prove to them that they are much better than they think. They also can dance and sing and they will do anything they set their mind to(except driving).

It's impossible to be actually mad at a rebecca, no matter what they do, because they are so loveable :)

Mine came up with several entries, but this one was at the top:

A Nicole is someone who is omnipotent. A Nicole is gorgeous, intelligent, mysterious, witty, hilarious, out-going, creative and seductive, yet she is also tough, street-smart, experienced, brave, enduring, and mainly a wonderful mother. Nothing and nobody can compare to a Nicole in any aspect. Mess with a Nicole, or her family, and you will regret ever being born.

I'm not really one to hold a grudge, but other than that, it's pretty cool! (The fourth one also mentioned a love of animals, which is definitely true!)

Hi Nicole :wave: I always had you out to be Polly but I'll try to remember it's Nicole esp when we yak on other threads. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!