What is the one souvenir you have to buy every trip?

lblume91

It's magic wrapped up in pixie dust!
For me, it's the photo album with the year on it & the year magnet to hang on my fridge. Every time I pass them, they catch my eye & make me smile. What's yours?? :upsidedow

I used to always buy one of the Mickey head shaped pencils, then once pens starting coming around I'd get those. This was back when I was 7-8 years old and we'd do the annual Disney trip. It used to be either a pen or key chain every year I went. I had gotten the BEST key chain at Disney back in 2007. It was Disney Princess themed and it looked like a giant ring. I could easily put it on my finger like a ring and still hold onto my purse, groceries, sign the credit card slip at the counter. Loved it. I bought 2 when I was there and my bf's sister got one for me a few months after I went. Last year I checked everywhere for an equally comparable key chain and nothing!:sad2:

This year I think I want a travel mug. I am a huge coffee drinker now and I can't leave the house without my cup of joe. So when one is in the dishwasher or I leave it at work, I'll have my back ups :laughing:

I always buy some sort of clicky pen so I have a little extra magic when I'm in class. I also never leave WDW without a new antenna topper and a dated ornament.

Always go for the fridge magnet with the year on....need something to hold the countdown chart for our next trip!! This one started at 485 days!!!! now only 12 to go!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter