what is your deam job at the land?

I want to be an inaginear. I'm actually going back to school to let my engineering degree

I am actually getting my BA in Business, concentration in Marketing, and my absolute dream would be to work for Disney in some way...doing promo work for the parks, or promotions for the movies or the Disney Channel...just to be a part of the company is my career goal!

BUT lets say I had to pick a position at DLR....i would wanna be a character! Either a non talking one or a face character...both would be fun :)

My dream Disney job is to sing in "Voices of Liberty", not sure if DL has an equivalent group.......

My dream job would be working with Disney's team of draft horses and being the one who gets to take them to the draft horse shows and show them :)

I would absolutely love to be a Disneyland photographer. Not a photopass photographer, but one that shoots promotional images, stuff for the blog, etc. :)

I would love to work the Disney Desk job, where you pretty much are supposed to know all the info of the park as well as give tours. I would LOVE to get paid to know everything about Disney HAHAHA

Mine would be a executive Chef. When I was going through my main classes in culinary school that is what drove me. My classmates always knew when I was having a hard time because I always started humming Disney music. But my dream would be working in Epcot at DW.:yay:

retail - making custom hats for people.

ride - Jungle Cruise.

general - a parade peformer.

I always wanted to be a dancer for one of the shows or in the parade. I was going to go audition, but I met my husband instead.:cool1:

General Manager of the Disneyland Hotel, and put in a transfer to Aulani:thumbsup2

I always wanted to be a dancer for one of the shows or in the parade. I was going to go audition, but I met my husband instead.:cool1:

My childhood ballet teacher was a dancer in the shows and parades at Disneyland in the late 70's/early 80's! :banana:

My childhood ballet teacher was a dancer in the shows and parades at Disneyland in the late 70's/early 80's! :banana:

One of my college dance teachers was a dancer there in the 90s. That is so awesome. Of course by ballet teacher beats all of them...she danced on Broadway.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter