what is your favorite Disney movie that is not animated?

man im the only one who liked BRINK? damn...

Thats and remember the titans also very good... wait a second... how could i forget... THE MIGHTY DUCKS!!! oh man u guys deserve to have your dinners taken away for not one person mentioning the mighty ducks, oh god man that was why i started playing hockey and skating.. i owe lots to that film!

my answer - The Mighty Ducks, D2 Mighty Ducks - 3rd one was a bit strange...

KaLo

This thread is making me so nostalgic.... Remember when Sunday nights were always "The Wonderful World of Disney"? Remember when the Disney channel used to always play tons of Disney movies and still had a Mickey Mouse Club? I miss that! Those were my favorites to watch. And Hayley Mills and Annette were so much more wholesome and better role models than Lindsey Lohan and Anne Hathaway!

I love a lot of those movies all of you have listed. I didn't see Flight of the Navigator listed. I thought the boy in the movie was so cute when I was a kid! lol

I also loved a lot of Mickey cartoons... like Mickey and the Beanstalk. How did that song go... "In the top right pocket, you'll find the key..." That song still plays in my head - missing words, of course. I also love "Mickey's Christmas Carol."

Flubber was cute! I love Disney movies!

Oh, and for the person who mentioned the Gnome Mobile... "The Gnome Mobile, the gnome mobile, we're riding along in the gnome mobile. Oh what a wonderful thing to feel! Riding along in the gnome mobile!"

I'm a sucker for the classics! I Loved

Absent Minded Professor
Pollyanna
Parent Trap (Hayley Mills)
Old Yeller
Swiss Family Robinson
Summer Magic

But I also loved Chronicles of Narnia!

:cloud9: Wow! When I first saw this thread, my first thought was Mary Poppins. I LOVE that movie.

But, after reading through all these posts, I also must add:

Remember the Titans
The Princess Diaries
POTC
The Santa Clause
The Parent Trap (I loved both versions & totally agree, too bad Lindsay Lohan turned out as she did. She was SO cute.)

As a kid, I adored Escape to Witch Mountain and the Herbie movies.

LOVED hearing about little girls' reactions to Julie Andrews. She's my favorite actress EVER.

What a super idea for a thread! :sunny:

Remember the Titans is one of my most favorite movies!! And of course, who wouldn't love Pirates!? :)

There is an old, old one called Night Crossing that we loved. I don't know if it is even available anymore.

mommiepoppins said:
I would say for me it is escape to witch mountain. I loved that as a kid!!! :Pinkbounc
:goodvibes i like the old herbie films mary poppins return to oz and the haunted mansion god i could go on forever :banana: :hmghost:

What a great thread!
POTC all the way!!! But Mary Poppins, Pollyanna, Parent Trap,...........all of them old classics are favorites!

The original Parent Trap, Horsemasters, The Ugly Dachshund, and The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit. :)

Does anyone remember the old scary movie with I think Betty Davis in it. It was a Disney movie, and now that I think about it, it seems strange that they would make a scary movie (at least I thought it was!). Maybe it was called "The Watcher in the Woods". Does that ring a bell?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter