What is your favorite past podcast episode?

SFBayDon

D23 Charter Member and LOVING every minute of it
Since there will not be a podcast this week, it is time to go back and listen to a few old ones. Some of my favorites are near the 10th anniversary when they explain how the team got together.

What is your favorite episode?

Looking for suggestions to fill my iPod

Don

Good idea Don.

The first two that come to my mind are Bob's Empty Dole Whip Containers and Sad Little Crab Cake. It's so hard to choose a favorite. I love Wednesdays!

Lisa

Hi Don!

I have so many...but Bawb has been on my mind so...

Mo-jee-tos 1/8/08
Naturalization Ceremony 7/10/07 (Costaguatemexirico)
Dole Whips for Everone?!? 5/1/07

Also

Curtains match the Drapes 1/22/08

Funny you should ask - I down loaded the anniversary episode a long time ago and have been saving it for such a time as this. It is so good to hear Bob and Pete brought me to tears when he was giving Bob his appreciation and love after Bob finished his part. How strange to know that Bob would pass just a year or so later.

I highly recommend this episode if you haven't listened.

I have alot of favorite segments, but my favorite show as a whole is definitely the Anniversary show from June of 2007. I just love hearing everyone's story of how they came to the DIS. My favorite part is Kevin talking about his mom going to a particular phone booth everyday and finally getting them a room at The Contemporary. I've listened to that show many times. I also love the show where Kevin and John talk about hidden places at WDW, one of them being Walt and Lily Disney's trailer with their mailbox still out front. Unfortunately I don't know what episode that is though.

I just heard one of my favorites this past week when they were playing the "anonymous" email (from a week or so ago), and they started making pig-latin jokes. :rotfl2:

I thought Pete and a couple others were going to die laughing. :rotfl2:

Costaguatemexirico!!! Hands down! :worship::worship::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I literally had tears running down my face! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

only started listening to the podcast but am starting to blow through them, my favorite so far has been the sad little crab cake :lmao:

only started listening to the podcast but am starting to blow through them, my favorite so far has been the sad little crab cake :lmao:

in general you don't wanna be driving or dinking a beverage as yo ulisten, as you will vear off the road or sit all over the screen

Is it possible to get the unedited version of 7/10? Does Pete send it upon request?

Good idea Don.

The first two that come to my mind are Bob's Empty Dole Whip Containers and Sad Little Crab Cake. It's so hard to choose a favorite. I love Wednesdays!

Lisa

Any idea of the dates on these? I am new to the Podcast so I have a lot to listen to! Thanks.

my second favorite would be any show that talks about me

Oh yes! The one where they vaguely mention me as carrying a spray deodorant cause pepper spray is illegal here. I was bouncing off the walls!!! Where is that episode???

in general you don't wanna be driving or dinking a beverage as yo ulisten, as you will vear off the road or sit all over the screen

I am now towards the end of november of 06. I have gotten more then a few strange looks at the gym as I bust out laughing while working out :rotfl:

I have to agree with Dan - the anonymous birthday caller was hysterical! I was driving and Kevin had me in tears! I listened to it several times!

Can someone point me to the directory that had all of the episodes and times for each topics?
Thanks,
Don

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts