What is your section called of the city you live in

Very small town (pop 6500) known only by its proper name. However the area is commonly known as “ off shore” as opposed to the beach towns nearby.

To further TV guy. Most say South sac, North sac, West sac describing where they live. East Sacramento should extend way further but it's still downtown where the old 20/40's style houses are. We are further east of East downtown ;-) I'm next to Carmichael in Fair Oaks close to our new governess house
Love Fair Oaks and all the chickens!

My town is too small for having names. LOL. If people ask me where in town I live, I generally say the east side of the lake. :-)

New Tampa. It's still Tampa but it's the "newer" area where people move to from hipper, trendier South Tampa when they want to start a family and aren't willing to pay for private school. It's a very nice place to live--especially if you have children--but the only jobs are mainly service industry. Those who live in New Tampa mostly work elsewhere and those who work in New Tampa mostly live elsewhere, or at least that's what I hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!