What item on your room pack-list has significantly improved your stay?

meghanmione

Mouseketeer
I’m always someone who feels like they forget things. What do you bring to make your home away from home feel more like home?

1. Wet wipes (if staying in a room with the new laminate flooring)
  2. Headphones or a sound machine for sleeping
  3. Chip clips to clip the curtains closed (I like pitch black for sleeping)
  4. Not really just for the room but a power bank that can charge more than one thing at a time

Might be odd, but the last few trips I have packed my king size down comforter. It has made a big difference for my sleep. Just a comfort of home I guess.

I also always go to Michael’s before a trip and buy cheap little Disney arts and crafts items for my kids. Gives them something to do during those times we are just hanging out in the room or the adults are drinking coffee on the balcony and want some peace and quiet. We take 3 week trips so we have lots of downtime.
Also they work well on our long airplane flight across the country to keep the kids occupied. After we make the crafts the kids decorate the room with them so we have even more Disney going on! I have a ton of Disney Christmas crafts packed for our upcoming trip.

We drive, too. Three things that we always bring when we travel:
1. Our pillows
2. Our white noise machine
3. My hazelnut coffee creamer
I can survive any hotel coffee as long as I have my hazelnut creamer :)

We always bring our pillows. We purchased duplicate pillows of the ones on our bed. The duplicate pillows are used whenever we travel. Since we use packing cubes, our pillow easily fits inside our checked suitcases (we fly to Disney now). We also bring our sound machine.

We always bring our pillows. We purchased duplicate pillows of the ones on our bed. The duplicate pillows are used whenever we travel. Since we use packing cubes, our pillow easily fits inside our checked suitcases (we fly to Disney now). We also bring our sound machine.
Packing cube...are these like the storage bags where you use the vacuum to take out the air?

1. Wet wipes (if staying in a room with the new laminate flooring)
  2. Headphones or a sound machine for sleeping
  3. Chip clips to clip the curtains closed (I like pitch black for sleeping)
  4. Not really just for the room but a power bank that can charge more than one thing at a time
We pack the exact same things!

Ziplocs
Liquid soap for sink (I don't care for the bars of soap)
Power strip with usb ports
Bandaids-throw a few in my pocket or wallet

Toilet Paper - hate WDW's TP
Foaming hand soap and an air freshener in the same scent - I don't like using bar soap on my hands and after the trip the scent we use will remind me of that trip
Bar soap for the shower - the bar soap they (if they) provide just doesn't clean me well enough, and I hate body wash

Power strip
White Noise Machine
Lysol
Laundry bags (I use packing cubes on the way down but laundry gets sorted into bags for the trip home. No folding needed and quickens up unpacking at home too since it’s sorted into proper laundry loads).
Handheld suitcase scale (no 50 pound surprises )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!