What kind of albums do you use? Where to find them?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
I have always used CM albums and protectors. I think I would rather just use a 3-ring album and sheet protectors, but I don't know where to find them. CM was easy for me because I live an hour from any HL, Michaels, etc., and there were local CM consultants. Any suggestions?

I use WRMK (We R Memory Keepers) 3 -ring and protectors. I love them!! I switched all but completed albums to them. I buy them online. I just search for the sales but I have had reallyl good luck finding them online at JoAnns.

I use post bound albums, mostly because I mostly do 2 page layouts, and treat those 2 pages as one large space. So I like to view the pages as close together as possible.

I find a fair number of albums on ebay. It's not cheap to ship albums, but if you can find a motivated seller, the total price (including shipping) can still be good. I think a lot of people buy more supplies than they need and will occasionally clear things out at decent prices.

Thank you! I used to do a lot of two-page spreads, and the CM albums were great for that, but anymore almost all are one page.

I use postbound albums and just stock up whenever Michaels or any of the other local craft stores have a sale.

I watch to find them on sale at Walmart or any hobby/craft store. Then I take them home and redo the covers and make them specific for the theme of that book. The 3 ring binders are great but I hardly ever find them and they are more bulky.

I use WRMK (We R Memory Keepers) 3 -ring and protectors. I love them!! I switched all but completed albums to them. I buy them online. I just search for the sales but I have had reallyl good luck finding them online at JoAnns.

THIS. I use We Are Memory Keepers 3-ring and LOVE THEM. I have been catching up on about 20 years of pictures. These are quality books and pages. i some at target but mostly order online.

Also if you have a Close to my Heart rep near you, those are great albums. I use the D ring of theirs as well as the We R Memory Keeper D rings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!