What made you choose the DIS user name you have?

When I was in the Navy we had to sign and initial logs and stuff...well my friend remarked my initials looked like the Greek letter mu and beta (µß) so he called it micro beta. It stuck and I've been using MicroBeta as my online ID since the late '80s. ;)

Mike

I had a friend a very long time ago who just called me Jaimie Knee Krikit one day, I loved it, and it stuck. He and I dated for a while, but I didn't want to get rid of the nickname after we broke up so I changed it a little bit to Jaiminee Krikit.

My name is Wendy, & I was 31 when I first joined the DIS.

Wendy + 31 = Wendy31

Our DD was 5, & our older DS was 3, & we were taking them to Disney World for our 1st Disney World Family Vacation. (Our younger DS hadn't been born yet.)

Our DD is now 18, almost 19, & our older DS is 17.

Time flies.

I got very frustrated when trying to come up with a name. Everything I typed in was "taken". I was about to give up when I heard the TV in the background and someone said, "Mirielle, see who's at the door." So, I quickly typed in the name, it "took" and that's how it was done. By the way, I don't especially like the name. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!