What makes a ticket upgradeable?

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
What tickets can be upgraded and which can not?

I thought any ticket could be upgraded, unless it has been fully used up or expired. (You can upgrade your ticket on your last day in the park, but not the next day.)

However, the cost of the upgrade depends on the amount paid indicated on the ticket. Say that Person A got a really good deal on your ticket, while Person B paid full price. If both upgrade from the same type of ticket to a new type of ticket/pass, Person A will need to pay more for the upgrade than person B, basically making up the difference in price.

I am not speaking from experience, just from what I've read others say, so if this is not correct, somebody please chime in... :)

Any ticket unless it is a comp or expired/used up. You will get the value that you paid for the ticket to apply to an upgrade.

Just a note, if you got an advanced purchase discount and you are adding days, you will pay the difference up to the full price ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter