What order to book ADRs? All are pretty popular (I think)

GPC0321

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!
Tomorrow morning is my ADR day (I thought it was today since the first day of our trip is Dec 22, but I guess tomorrow is actually 60 days).

The good thing is we're a party of 3, so it's not like I have to make reservations for a large group.
I do have a couple of things working against me though:
  1. We're only there for four nights.
  2. Our four nights are December 22, 23, 24, and 25.
  3. I want some popular stuff.
Here's what I HOPE to book tomorrow at the crack of dawn:
  • 12/22: The MVMCP Dining Package at CRT at around 5:30-6:00ish
  • 12/23: Art Smith's Homecomin' at around 5:30ish
  • 12/24: Candlelight Processional Dining: Garden Grill lunch (time totally flexible)
  • 12/25: Crystal Palace breakfast (9:00 or after...flexible)
  • 12/25: Liberty Tree Tavern dinner at around 5:30-6:00ish
  • 12/25: Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Dessert Party (terrace)
MY main priorities out of these are *somewhere at any time* for CP dining package to guarantee our seats, Crystal Palace brekkie on Christmas, and the Dessert Party on Christmas night.

So I'm thinking my order of booking importance is:
  1. Crystal Palace Christmas breakfast
  2. Fireworks Dessert Party on Christmas
  3. Whatever CP dining package I can get for Christmas Eve
  4. Liberty Tree for Christmas Dinner
  5. Homecomin' (because we've never eaten there and I REALLY want to!)
  6. MVMCP Dining package (or alternative)
Any thoughts or advice? I feel like this is a good order since we're very flexible on the CP dining package and the other two are going to hugely popular in the most popular park on the most popular day of the year. In all honesty, that Crystal Palace ADR is my holy grail. If we have to fight for a place to watch the fireworks that night, so be it.

May the Force be with me tomorrow morning!

You might be able to book the fireworks party at midnight tonight.

If LTT is not available, check for Diamond Horseshoe since I believe they have the same menu.

Ah, thanks for the tip about the fireworks dessert party. It'd be great to get that out of the way so I have more time to focus on the others.

I have this sinking feeling that Crystal Palace breakfast might be nearly impossible to get. I want to eat there regardless though, so I'm going to settle for early lunch if I must.

I had good luck with the Processional on the 25th at Cellier (though they were all open) and Liberty Tree Tavern on the 24th.

I didn’t try the others. Brown Derby and Space 220 Lounge are the only ones I’ve struggled with. I suspect the Brown Derby trouble is actually openings being held for the Fantasmic packages.

I'm actually thinking I'm going to try for Le Cellier for the CP package. I was planning a dinner at Yachtsman originally for Christmas dinner and didn't want two steakhouse dinners back-to-back on Christmas Eve and Day. But Yachtsman has since been scrapped, so I'm going back to Le Cellier.

Must tweak the almighty plan to reflect this.

Booked the dessert party. I assumed since it's Dec. 25th and there's no party that I needed to book the 50th Fireworks Dessert Party and we'll get Minnie's Christmastime Fireworks instead of Enchantment. Eats and Seats wasn't available, so I got the pre-party, which is fine.

Now to catch a few more winks until the rest of the stuff goes online.

I hope you got everything you wanted! Also, if you have the time I’m just wondering about the MVMCP dining package you mentioned. Is there something special added to it or is it just eating at CRT during the party?

I hope you got everything you wanted! Also, if you have the time I’m just wondering about the MVMCP dining package you mentioned. Is there something special added to it or is it just eating at CRT during the party?
It's just CRT (or BOG) during the party. I wound up not even going for that at the last minute.

I had to switch up some things, but I'm very happy with what I got.

12/22: Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:20 (our MVMCP night)
12/23: Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (we're staying at Beach Club and 12/23 is my mom's 80th birthday. I've ordered her a celebration cake that will be delivered during this meal too.
12/23 (still): Dinner at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' at 5:30. (we're going to Drawn to Life after this)
12/24: CP dining package lunch at Le Cellier at 2:15 (CP performance is 8:30, which is what I wanted)
12/25: Breakfast at The Crystal Palace (yay!!) at 9:35
12/25 (still): Dinner at The Plaza at 5:25 (this was a last-minute decision and may change. I just wanted us to get some "real food" in our bellies before: Fireworks Dessert Party (with plaza viewing). Might change The Plaza...may eat real food before heading back to MK for fireworks. I don't know.

Anyway...I'm happy!

ETA: Just changed that 5:25 Plaza dinner on Christmas to a 4:25 Beaches and Cream early dinner before we head back to MK for the evening. Feeling great about that change!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter