What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
With Toy Story Land now in full effect at DHS, which park do you spend the least amount of time in? To me, it always has been DHS. The attractions and rides there don't appeal to me that much. I imagine that it will come down to DHS or AK. Looking forward to hearing everyone's choices.

DHS is always our short day, and i could do without it altogether but my kids love ToT and RnR. We spend multiple days in all the other parks each trip, but only one at DHS. I really liked the GMR, now that it’s gone I have even less of an incentive to go there. We aren’t Star Wars fans either. Haven’t seen TSL yet, though I don’t think it looks that amazing. Guess I’ll find out in about two months!

With Toy Story Land now in full effect at DHS, which park do you spend the least amount of time in? To me, it always has been DHS. The attractions and rides there don't appeal to me that much. I imagine that it will come down to DHS or AK. Looking forward to hearing everyone's choices.
HS is always a half day park for me. RnRc, ToT, Star Tours all make me nauseous. So i avoid them. Plus I dont like Fantasmic (shocking right?). I wasnt able to get slinky dog FP for my upcoming trip. Nor do I plan to ride the alien ride...it would make me nauseous no doubt. So again, it'll still be a half day park for me.

Used to be DHS without a doubt for us. We'd often skip that park altogether. Now, with TSL, we actually closed that park down twice a couple weeks ago, which is unheard of for us! Sadly, Epcot has turned into our park we spend the least amount of time in. I say "sadly" because it used to be a park we spent a LOT of time in. Now, with my kids being older, we mainly want to ride just Test Track at night and Soarin whenever....we just don't find the other rides/shows attractive anymore. We still love walking around in Epcot and taking it all in, but it's definitely not like it used to be for us.

it changes a lot... We have not been to DHS since the TSL opened so we might spend more time there this next trip, hard to say. I remember when the kids were itty bitty, DHS was the top park for us.. but as they grew it became less popular to them... i expect that to change again and again.. of course, if my wife had her way, Epcot would be TOPs and DHS would be bottom...

We probably spend the least amount of total time in either AK or DHS, even though those parks contain in my opinion some of the best rides at all of Disney--ToT, RnRoller Coaster, Toy Story Mania, Expedition Everest, and perhaps Avatar (only been on it once, good ride, but need to ride a time or two more). We actually spent the least amount of time on rides at Epcot--we'll usually ride Test Track a few times and Living with the Land and jump on Nemo since there's usually no wait and we like the aquarium.

Mine changes depending on the time of the year.
My initial response is DHS. I ride a few rides and we are out of there. It's just worth a chunk of time for me.
Epcot is right behind there for me unless there is food and wine. Then we will linger much longer.

We probably spend the least amount of total time in either AK or DHS, even though those parks contain in my opinion some of the best rides at all of Disney--ToT, RnRoller Coaster, Toy Story Mania, Expedition Everest, and perhaps Avatar (only been on it once, good ride, but need to ride a time or two more). We actually spent the least amount of time on rides at Epcot--we'll usually ride Test Track a few times and Living with the Land and jump on Nemo since there's usually no wait and we like the aquarium.

We're the same. We love the rides at AK and DHS, but we head there later and "finish" there faster compared to MK and Epcot. A good chunk of the evening is spent waiting for Rivers of Light or Fantasmic. Meanwhile Epcot's usually a full evening leisurely strolling around World Showcase until it's time for fireworks. It helps that we're normally there when Eat to the Beat concerts are on.

I’ve never understood when people say DHS is a half day park. Even more so now with Toy Story Land. With the rides and shows and characters you can easily spend a full day there. We only go to Disney every 1.5-2 years though so maybe those that are there more regularly find it boring, not sure. I could spend only a half day at EP though, I’m sure I’m in the minority though! After you ride Soarin’, Test track and Frozen and a few others the rest is just filling the day until illuminations in my opinion.

The park I want to spend the least amount of time in is Hollywood Studios.
But somehow, it ends up being the park we often spend quite a bit of time at. :scratchin

I am a strange vote, because I actually voted for MK. I am taking this vote overall over the past several trips since I try to even out my time in all 4 parks.

My reasoning for MK is that I grew up very close to Disneyland. So, when I go to to Walt Disney World, I'm attracted to the "different" aspects of Walt Disney World. I still enjoy the Magic Kingdom a lot.

My favorite Walt Disney World Theme Park is Animal Kingdom. I spend the most amount of time in that park. I then spend a lot of time in EPCOT, because I really enjoy listening to the Voices of Liberty all day. Then I would say Disney's Hollywood Studios. I like many of the "show" aspects that they have, and it has many rides that I really enjoy. Once Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens, who knows where this park will rank in this list of mine.

It has varied over the years. MK and Epcot are both parks we spend long days and multiple days and I think pretty much always have ... DHS is usually a shorter day. The kids have outgrown Disney Jr. Live, I have seen Beauty & the Beast so many times I can't sit through it anymore. I know it is a great production, etc. but I've just had my fill for awhile. The kids don't always want to do the Jedi Knight experience.

Depending on FP's and crowds AK doesn't always take that long for us either.

I’ve never understood when people say DHS is a half day park. Even more so now with Toy Story Land. With the rides and shows and characters you can easily spend a full day there. We only go to Disney every 1.5-2 years though so maybe those that are there more regularly find it boring, not sure. I could spend only a half day at EP though, I’m sure I’m in the minority though! After you ride Soarin’, Test track and Frozen and a few others the rest is just filling the day until illuminations in my opinion.

Agree 100% and we've been going often lately. HS is our favorite.

AK. I’d avoid it all together if it were up to me, but my little one likes FOP too much so we go for him. I do love Dinosaur, but wouldn’t go just for that ride.

Animal Kingdom. For me, that park just does not have as much to keep me interested. The additional of Pandora has not changed that. Navi River Journey is very pretty and has an impressive AA, but is short and lacking in overall story. Flight of Passage is nice, but for me it's just a well done simulator.

HS has been my favorite park for years. I love Tower of Terror and can be happy as a clam riding it over and over again. I also love the Indiana Jones stunt show. Have seen it dozes of time and it never gets old. I also enjoy the other shows at HS. While I do agree with the reviews that complained about the lack of shade in Toy Story Land, I can't agree with much else complaining about the land. I think Slinky Dog Dash is great, Alien Swirling Saucers is a fun family-friendly addition, and I think the themeing of the land overall is great. It's a wonderful addition to HS in my opinion.

It's MK for us. We are Florida resident passholders who have been more times than I can count so we've done it all and have no kids at home. It's always the most crowded park, which we hate, so we only go now occasionally when there is something new to check out. We spend the most amount of time in Epcot followed by DHS then AK. We are actually going to MK Saturday, for part of the day, as we have not seen the updated Hall of Presidents or Pirates so we'll do that, grab lunch at Skipper Canteen then head back to Epcot.

I voted DHS. We hit RNR, TOT, Toy Story Land and then leave. We aren’t show people.

I’m sure this will change when Galaxy’s Edge opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter