What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
Definitely AK for us. My son won't do Dinosaur or Kali. We definitely spend a bunch of time at HS because my son loves Star Wars, so we have to do Jedi Training and all the rides multiple times.

I was hoping it would have changed my opinion of the park too, but I’m not at all impressed with it. Honestly does nothing for me. Happy you enjoy it!
ha ha, to each their own I guess. I was very much a hater too. I dont know what happened last year, but something changed my outlook on that park. Previous years, I would happily skip it. I did find it odd that AK was the only park that would completely wipe me out...I found AK to be the hottest park. Unbearably hot.

At HS now & its godawful HOT!! Lots of kids (dont they gotta go to school)...LOL Fixing to watch Frozen, then go back to room & have cold Adult beverage

DHS in the past. We will see next month with TSL now open although I don't think that will change things much.
Now when SWGE opens, that may really change things.

DHS in the past. We will see next month with TSL now open although I don't think that will change things much.
Now when SWGE opens, that may really change things
I must confess like I said when I started this thread, I am not a fan of Toy Story Land. I know many people will be mad I said but I think Toy Story Mania is one of the most overrated rides at WDW. I really don't see the appeal but to each there own. I am excited to ride the slinky ride attraction but that's it. How in the world do you get rid of the Stuntman show and keep the Indiana Jones show still around? Don't get me wrong I like the Indiana Jones movies but I think it is a bit old.

As far as when star wars land comes in well I think things will change around of course but I am not sure that will save this park for me at least. It's a cute park and lets leave it at that.

For us, it has to be AK. After 2 visits to AK, even our kids told us they didn't care to go back. So we stopped going to AK. Then Pandora happened. And last May, we were there opening weekend. We will definitely go back to AK for Pandora and a few favorites, then leave after lunch or early afternoon-it's just way too hot there. Then come back at night for Pandora.

Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Animal Kingdom's growing on us but we still haven't been there that much over the years. We used to go to Hollywood Studios more but stopped more recently with the remodeling

Most of the time we spend less time in Epcot. But in December, we spend MOST of our time in Epcot. There is so much to see and do at Epcot in December. AK gets less time around Christmas. Of course, our trips are long (min. 10 days) so we spend at least two days in all the parks every trip.

AK. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it there. But it's always so hot there, and it's so big - I get worn out early. But now that DD has fallen in love with EE it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time sitting on rocks.

We come from Utah and because MK is so similar to Disneyland (and because we prefer DL to MK) we spend more time in the other parks, especially Epcot and AK because they are more unique to us. Yes ... I know we are in the minority. I saw the poll results!
It's dhs and it's not even close. I just think with the rides and attractions there you can do a lot of that in 4 hours or less. Where I think in Animal Kingdom you have quite a bit rides and attractions spread out. It's also a bigger Park, also I think Pandora is a lot better than Toy Story Land. I also think the Safari is amazing attraction to see and I think each ride can be different from time to time. I just don't think you can get that at DHS.

My answer a while back would have been Animal Kingdom, but with the addition of Pandora and ROL, we can easily make it a full day park now. When DHS closed American Idol, Lights Motors Action and TGMR, that became a half day for us. My son and I neither of us do thrill rides, so now it's just Muppets, TSM and the Star Wars show. Granted, we haven't been back since TSL opened, so that in addition to Star Wars Land will make it a full day again, possibly two day park. We have a couple of big SW fans here in the house.

I guess i'm siding with the majority and go MGM. We've been down to WDW 2x since Toy Story Land opened, but the new rides just don't really appeal to us enough to make a trip to the studios. I'm sure once Galaxy's Edge opens, things will be much different.

DHS. Last trip was 14 days and we spent all of 1 at DHS. Perhaps things will change once Star Wars land gets opened, but its really never been our favorite.

Animal Kingdom. It's actually our 2nd favorite park, but doesn't have the number of shows to consume time that HS does.

For years it was AK, there just didn't seem to be enough to keep us in the park past 1 or 2 p.m., although I love EE and the Safari. Now that the kids have grown up and have school, jobs, lives of their own, it's definitely MK. I have less patience for the crowds at the eateries and rides. I usually book my fast passes and spend a 1/2 day there. I was always a park hopper, it gives me the freedom to go where I want.

Epcot now.....not enough to do.
Then DHS
Everything will change with the new additions

Love, love AK . The most beautiful park
And of course there are always things to do at MK

With Toy Story Land now in full effect at DHS, which park do you spend the least amount of time in? To me, it always has been DHS. The attractions and rides there don't appeal to me that much. I imagine that it will come down to DHS or AK. Looking forward to hearing everyone's choices.

It is still DHS for me. That will likely change once GE opens, but at least for now, we can still do everything that we want to there in 1/2 day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter