What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
For us, DHS is the winner (loser?) hands down. We used to love DHS when it was beautifully focused and themed back in the days of "Disney's MGM Studios". Now IMO it feels like a hodgepodge of non related attractions/shows. We had the opportunity to attend the annual pass-holder's event at Toy Story Land were not impressed. And the latest news that they are laying off some of the street actors is another nail in the coffin.

Another DHS vote here. Right now there are only a few attractions that we visit. And only a few of those that DW enjoys. So right now there isn't much of a urge to visit DHS.

Toy Story Land doesn't interest us. I am waiting to visit Galaxy's Edge.

Well, last year it was DHS, but with TSL opening I believe it will fall back on AK as the least time spent park. Even though I love AK with all my heart the addition of Pandora was just a spec in my opinion on advancing AK. The whole Dino Carnival area is well very unappealing to my family. I wish this area could be rethemed.

DHS has always been my least favorite Park and it’s funny because Tower Of Terror it’s on my top 5 attraction list. But it’s manly because I don’t like Star Wars and nothing related to it appeal to me. I’m probably one of the least excited people for Galaxy’s Edge, I feel it’s such a waste of space for one attraction, but eh, what do I know?!

We usually do two half days, one morning and one night, just so we can repeat our favorites and see the night shows.

Im not a huge star wars fan but I am 1000% for any extra space Disney will give us. They keep building hotels for people but not adding park space to accommodate them. I realize people will still go but there may come a time when there are no "mild" to "moderate" crowds. Wall to wall people, hour + waits. . . that's when I'll draw the line. That's not fun for us anymore.

When we first started going to Disney World, we would spend one day in AK, one day in DHS, and then split the rest of our time between MK and Epcot. Then, when AK started their construction, ending the parade, and closing down Camp Minnie Mickey, we decided to skip AK, and we did that for a couple of years, spending one day in DHS, and the rest between MK and Epcot.

When AK introduced the tree of life awakenings, night time safari, Rivers of Light, etc, and everything started closing in DHS (I know, it wasn't really everything, however, it was a lot of what we enjoyed doing in the park), we started skipping DHS, and spending a day in AK. This past year, we spent two days in AK, and the rest between Epcot, and MK. Toy Story Land doesn't really hold a lot of appeal for us.

Once Galaxy's Edge opens up, we will likely go back to one day at DHS, and one day at AK, but for now, DHS really doesn't have a lot to offer us.

DHS. That park is a disaster. Was in there for 45 minutes last week, did Star Tours/Tower of Terror and I felt like that was even to much time.

DHS for us. A half day park at best. Now with Great Movie Ride gone, there is less movie magic to love.

Hard to say as we've not been since before Rivers of Light opened.

Back then it was a tie between HS and AK. The closures and construction meant there was less to do in HS but there's still a lot a live shows that take up a lot of time which we enjoy doing. If we did them we could spend a full day there, if we just hit the rides then it was a half day max. AK didn't have the evening stuff last time, so that was about 2/3 day park.

Once all the new stuff is done, hopefully by the time we go back in 2021 for our 10th anniversary, I think it may be Epcot. But honestly I always plan for multiple days in all four parks and always find things I want to do.

I voted for HS, but in the past it would have been EP.
I think mainly because I have been more frequently and for the most part I need a 'break' with the shows before I see them again. I liked toy story land, but it got way to hot, way to fast. I just can't take the long lines out in the open.
I may be going over the summer with my BF's kids & I am sure we will spend more time at HS then, because they will want to do all the rides & shows.

The last 2 visits it has been HS but I'm thinking that may change next year. I was there the week it opened and I have such a soft spot for the Studios. I'm hoping that the new rides will breathe some life back into the place. I am in the minority I know but I don't love the Star Wars takeover at all - I think the marching Jedi are creepy. I want to see more Toy Story, Incredibles, Cars... more Disney.

DHS for me for sure - not because I don't like it - but because we always find that after about three hours we have run out of things to do (or at least that we want to do.) I understand though that all of the closures are for a good reason and look forward to the new and improved park taking up a lot more of my time. Of course I'll always be bitter about the closing of the great movie ride to be replaced by the new mickey ride. Those new Mickey cartoons aren't my thing - I feel like they should be called SpongeBob SquareMickey - they are headache inducing - I worry the new Mickey Ride will be equally headache inducing. But who know - I'll hope for the best :)

Animal Kingdom for me. I still really enjoy some of the attractions there but it has the least amount that I'm interested in compared to the other parks. And it's also the most tiring/least shaded to walk around, lol.

If it wasn't for Tower of Terror and Rockin Coaster, I'd really have no reason to ever go back to HS.

Studios are and will continue to be a hard pass for me. I'm not wasting the time to get there for the 2 things I'm interested in (ToT and Fantasmic).

Looks like I'm in the minority but I would have to say MK. DH and I are WDW veterans and also older adults and I've been going since 1972 so I've pretty much done it all. On our next 8 day trip in December we have MK for a total of one afternoon and one late morning since I want to make a lunch stop at CHH. We also have a late lunch planned at LTT because I would like to catch the Wedway and also Flag Retreat. I had to use LTT to even get him into MK. WDRR is closed so that's one less reason to visit for me. For the most part, the crowds and some rude guests have pretty much taken away most of the pleasure of the park for us although a night time parade may get me back there for some evening hours. ;) I'm still contemplating the MVMCP but DH absolutely refuses so I'd be doing it solo. I almost would rather spend that evening visiting DHS and seeing the holiday additions in that park without any additional cost. We're planning on two visits to AK primarily because of the Safari, a couple of attractions and just viewing the animals. Pandora does absolutely nothing for either of us. The bulk of the trip will be at Epcot and DHS particularly since we are staying on the Boardwalk. DHS is a must-do because of TSL. I'm a huge TS fan and I can't wait to ride SDD and see what Disney has in store for the holidays. I also have to get in some time this trip before Galaxy's Edge opens. DH loves Epcot and it is absolutely my favorite park even before all the new shiny toys. I'm going to enjoy it since it seems Disney may be losing sight of what Epcot's mission is supposed to be...sigh :sad2: but that's a debate for another day. On the other hand, I feel very blessed that I got to enjoy Epcot just when it opened so no matter what Disney decides to do, those classic attractions like Horizons, original Journey, World of Motion, Wonders of Life pavilion, Kitchen Cabaret, and don't even mention The Making of Me with Martin Short one of my all time favs ) will always be something I got to enjoy with my family. Sorry folks I sort of went off into a tangent...:laughing:

Last edited:
I’ve never been a big AK fan. If we go, it’s just one day. Many trips we skipped it. This past July, the fam went to AK for half day while I relaxed in our pool cabana.

We didn’t plan any days at HS this time, wanting to avoid the Toy Story crowds. HS used to be a favorite park back when Osborne Family Lights were up for Christmas. The Great Movie Ride was our favorite ride. Hollywood has lost its luster for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter