What park to do on First 1/2 Day

sramos89

Earning My Ears
Our very first trip is in May- We arrive at 1pm- After we check in, what is the first thing we should do?
I planned on Downtown Disney and a friend who has been there before said "NO!"
So what do you all think? We are staying at Caribbean Beach and we do have a 7 day ticket so we do have a ticket for this day- we won't be "wasting" a ticket-
Thanks for your help!

Love DTD on the first day. Oh Well.
Okay why not get yourself checked in and settled,and make early dinner reservations at Epcot and just do world showcase.

I thought DTD was a great first day too! Night to have a second opinion- I might go ahead and do it then- Thanks!

I second DTD....however if you are going to lose a day by not using it, I would say Epcot and do the countries. Epcot is a "hot" park and if you go when the sun is down it is easier to walk around. Also, you will get to see the fireworks.

Have fun

Che

Agree with everyone who said Epcot & the World Showcase. You can relax and not go crazy touring, just take it easy and enjoy the sights :)

We usually hit DTD. It's nice to stroll around and kinda unwind before hitting the parks the next day.

we usually do Downtown Disney the first night too, its kinda like a precursor for the week, gets us all pumped! If you do go to the parks, I agree do a dinner reservation and go to World Showcase. I love Rose and Crown and Nine Dragons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter