What PurDizFan has for trade....(List updated 9-20)

i am interested in trading for the full green superhero costume and the mickey top hat .

I offer gold mickey ears, full pirate ship, 4 tron chairs, and 2 tron tables for them.

Spongeblair said:
I can trade Gold and Black ears and Herbie Couch and what color is the MN Quest Chair? I really want Bat Magic or Pirate Pin Set

PM has been sent

peasy said:
Interested in (1) Pink princess dress - can offer:

Pirate Ship (all parts) (1 full set of codes - I just got them tonight - or I can redeem them and give you the pieces if you prefer)

Tron Items (not the clothes) - table and chairs (1)
Gold Mickey Ears (1)
Magic Mirror (1)
Well Chair (1)

let me know what you think :goodvibes

PM sent

I have a full Pirate Ship for Trade. I'm interested in your Bat Magic (obviously), and the Pirate Pin Set (mainly the Jolly Roger).

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
i am interested in trading for the full green superhero costume and the mickey top hat .

I offer gold mickey ears, full pirate ship, 4 tron chairs, and 2 tron tables for them.

PM sent

ravenrooney said:
I have a full Pirate Ship for Trade. I'm interested in your Bat Magic (obviously), and the Pirate Pin Set (mainly the Jolly Roger).

PM sent

ravenrooney said:
Can I add more to the offer? I'm not allowed to post url's yet, so look at my trading thread and let me know if you like anything else.

You are more than welcome to send another offer.

would you be willing to trade full tiki set for full pirate set? PM ME WITH YOUR REPLY PLEASE PM, I WILL FORGET

here is my offer for a bat magic if still available.

Herbie couch
Well Chair
Magic Mirror
Gold Ears
50th Lamp
Gold Philharmagic Chair
and Teleportation Magic

let me know what you think

my offer for bat

2 well chaires
1 tron table and chaires
1 fire works magic pin

Groovydolly said:
my offer for bat

2 well chaires
1 tron table and chaires
1 fire works magic pin

First, you PM box is full.

Second: I will have to pass on this offer. It is not enough for Bat Magic.

ScooterJake said:
here is my offer for a bat magic if still available.

Herbie couch
Well Chair
Magic Mirror
Gold Ears
50th Lamp
Gold Philharmagic Chair
and Teleportation Magic

let me know what you think

PM has been sent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter