What Raspberry Jam do they use at Blue Bayou?

jacobzking

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what raspberry jam they use at Blue Bayou for the Monte Cristo. I think last time we were there, they brought our single serving glass jars (with the brand label on them) instead of the little white ramekins (but every pic i can find online shows it in a ramekin). Was hoping someone knew what they used. Thanks!

Does anyone know what raspberry jam they use at Blue Bayou for the Monte Cristo. I think last time we were there, they brought our single serving glass jars (with the brand label on them) instead of the little white ramekins (but every pic i can find online shows it in a ramekin). Was hoping someone knew what they used. Thanks!
I don't know the specific brand, but I would guess it's something non-gourmet, like Smucker's. The last time we had breakfast at S55, the jams on the table were a popular, well known brand -- almost sure it was Smucker's or something like that. So maybe BB is also supplied with the same jams? If you have a favorite raspberry jam and want to try to make a Monte Cristo at home, I would go ahead and use that brand -- at least you'll know that you already like it!

D23 printed the recipe for the BB Monte Cristo (https://d23.com/blue-bayou-monte-cristo-sandwich/), both the original and an updated version. Interesting to note that the original uses "raspberry jelly" and the updated version uses "blackberry preserves."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter