What rate on King Suite at RPR?

KELLY

DIS Veteran
Hi
last year for are honeymoon we got an entertainment rate of 129.00 for the RPR and when we got there they upgraded us to a King Suite we would like to stay in the King Suite this time again because we are bring my step son. What is the best rate you recieved on the King Suite and what type of discount I'm looking mostly for entertainment rates. Thanks KELLY

I was in a King Suite last week for four nights. I made the reservation in September and was never able to apply any kind of discount to the room - not even AAA. I had a Fan Club Card, Entertainment Card, AAA and am Loews Gold. I paid the rack rate of $299. It was a very busy week and the hotel was booked solid.

I think it would be possible to apply a discount at a slower time of the year.

:Pinkbounc

I just called & booked a King Suite for our November stay at an APH rate of $230 a night.

:Pinkbounc

We are leaving for our trip in April but next year we are doing a 10 day Vacation. So we will stay three nights at Universal my husband love the FOTL pass. But the rates seem so high we were looking into holiday inn suites that is next door. But i Could handel 230.00. Thanks KElly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter