What recipe would you like to see?

bheptin

Chef Brian
Hello All!

My name is Brian and I am in the process of putting together a list of recipes to use on my, "A Taste of Disney" Youtube channel. So far, I have the beer and cheese soup from LeCellier, the pot roast at Liberty Tree Tavern, Tonga Toast from the Polynesian and, "The Italian" from Spoodles. I would appreciate any feedback!

I have no suggestions for you since I'm not a WDW foodie, but I have to say I had heard of tonga toast so I watched your tt video and it was great! I'm looking forward to having it when we go to WDW this December, but I may have to make it at home first!

Thanks for sharing.:goodvibes

I'd like to see how to make the Magic Cookie Bars sold at POR and WL. Can you post a link to the YouTubes when new ones are added?

Black bean chili with pork from the wave. My fave of all the properties after hundreds of meals. please post a link if you can to any recipes you do, would love to watch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter