What reminds you of VMK?

Cassidy

<marquee><font color=blue>Future Mrs. Ryan Seacres
It closed a few months ago.
But I just found a song out of an album I ALWAYS used to listen to while i was playing VMK.

The song is Love Me For Me by Ashley Tisdale.

My mom and dad were watching tv when i went in their room and got on VMK, because I didnt have a computer then.

I miss vmk so much, now. :(

:sad1: Oh gosh, I know how you feel.

I miss VMK more than I had expected. It was so much fun, the games, collecting, and most important, the friends I've made. Heck, if it wasn't for VMK I probably wouldn't have found my way over to the DIS.

I've never played it either, but from some of the screenshot's it look's alot like Habbo Hotel...

I've never played it either, but from some of the screenshot's it look's alot like Habbo Hotel...

Maybe because it was Sulake who created it but it has so nothing to do with Habbo Hotel.

Some songs remind me of VMK too.

Woah woah woahhhh! slow down! haha VMK was never ever like Haboo Hotel, it was completely different in many ways. I know you've never played VMK but don't compare it to habbo :laughing: The only things the same were that you created a character and room

~Spongeblair

I loved VMK. I am really bummed they closed it. I would always go on there. Disney should bring it back ...like a on disney channel.com or something so we can all play it again.

My brother was playing Carnival on Wii a few weeks ago and he went on my character to check something. My character was wearing reindeer ears! I purposely picked it last winter because we had just gotten reindeer ears on VMK. So now Carnival always reminds me of VMK.

Well, everytime I see a bat or something, or hear Disney music, or even get in the pool at night and see that around you its kinda tinted green (like spooky magic). My best friend from vmk lives pretty close to me, so we always talk about it. I probably think about it half an hour a day.. I still even say things like egad, thar, and hornswoggle just because of vmk. Oh why is it gone? :(

Woah woah woahhhh! slow down! haha VMK was never ever like Haboo Hotel, it was completely different in many ways. I know you've never played VMK but don't compare it to habbo :laughing: The only things the same were that you created a character and room

~Spongeblair

Yeah, VMK was a game where you could actually let little kids play and not have to worry about all the profanity and such that slips through the almost-nonexistant filters on Habbo. I'm 15 and don't feel safe on that site...

So many things bring back VMK memories. The 10+ hours of Disney parks music that I have on my iPod occasionally will have a clip or sound effect that was used on VMK somewhere. With Halloween (and Christmas) coming, VMK was such a big part of the holidays that I'm not sure what I'll do without it.

Ok guys, I think it is safe to say that vmk was just about the greatest game ever!!

I agree! Greatest game ever! Hip hip hooray for vmk!

(I searched all over the google for the greastest game ever... why do staff want to close vmk!)
heh, I hope you like my little inside joke tink ;) And everyone else... sorry you dont get it, it was funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter