What resorts sleep 5?

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
My niece asked me today, which resorts sleep 5?

Also her littlest is going to be 3 next year, is it is still over 3 years old that you have to pay for the child?

Thanks,

Yes 3 and over.

Moderate resorts-CBR and POR.
Value resorts AoA, music, and I think 1 other have family suites.

Deluxe there are a few but we cant afford that so I'm not sure which ones lol.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the only resorts that don't have any rooms that sleep 5 are POFQ, Pop, Sports and Movies.

Also her littlest is going to be 3 next year, is it is still over 3 years old that you have to pay for the child?

Thanks,

Guests 3 yrs old and older have to have their own ticket and do count against room occupancy.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure the only resorts that don't have any rooms that sleep 5 are POFQ, CSR, Pop, Sports and Movies.

True, but at ASM and AoA you need to be in a family suite to have 5 (or 6). The regular rooms have a max of 4. At WL you have to be in a deluxe room to have 5 or 6, and at AKL I think you need a suite to have more than 4, not a regular room.

To split hairs, doesn’t CSR have suites that sleep over 4, or did they all have a max of 4 also?

If the kids are under 3 then any resort. I know of many many folks that when their youngest is three..they go and stay anywhere they don't count that child. As they don't have a ticket or magic band.

If the kids are under 3 then any resort. I know of many many folks that when their youngest is three..they go and stay anywhere they don't count that child. As they don't have a ticket or magic band.

Correct. It just doesn't apply in this situation since the youngest will be 3.

If the child has reached his/her 3rd birthday prior to check-in, he/she must be counted and have a ticket. Everyone receives a Magic Band, regardless of age.

Thanks,
POR, CBR, and CSR are all moderate resorts that have a murphy/pull down bed that sleep 5. I think this would be more affordable than a deluxe resort or even a suite (at AoA for example).

For our upcoming trip in August, CBR was the most affordable standard room that sleeps 5. (2 queens + murphy bed)

Beach Club studios sleep 5. Queen bed, pull out couch and bed that pulls down from under the TV. I know there are a few others that have this same type of set up. I believe some resorts also offer to bring in a rollaway bed, but honestly I'm not sure which ones.

For our upcoming trip in August, CBR was the most affordable standard room that sleeps 5. (2 queens + murphy bed)

Yep, when we looked for a family of 5, the cheapest options during the next time we go were CBR and POR. They were about $10 per night within the same price.

Basically there are a variety of places where you can stay, but it depends on how much you want to spend. And if the room max on the Disney website is 5, then it's 5. They won't allow you to bring in a rollaway bed or air mattress for a 5th person if you're staying in a room with a max of 4 (unless that 5th person is 2 years old or younger) We LOVE Animal Kingdom Lodge and stayed there last year, but have priced ourselves out of a regular room there since our youngest is now 3 and you can't sleep 5 in a regular room at AKL.

Best thing to do is to go onto DME, put in your/her estimated dates with the correct number of people and see what resorts can accommodate them. You can then sort by price or location depending on your priorities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter