what restaurants are not on the free dining plan/what ones use more than one "credit"

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
is there a place on the dis or online anyplace else where i can find if there are places where i can not use my dining credits under the "free dining" plan?

wondering about places like the Brown Derby, LeCellier and shows like the hoop dee doo. (as well as any others)

- lori

All the restaurants you mentioned ... BD, HDD, and LC are all on the Disney Dining plan. (HDD & BD count as 2 Table Services though) Honestly, I don't think there are ANY restaurants inside WDW that do not accept the DDP. There is a list on the Free Dining Link on the home page of this website. Looks like all WDW restaurants are listed it's just that some count as counter service, some table service, and some signature (2 TS credits).

If you follow this link, it will show you all the TS and CS restaurants and whether it is 1TS or 2TS. This is a PDF file so you will require Acrobat Reader to view. Following this link, will show you examples of the menus.

Portebello Yacht Club in DTD is not on the plan I checked that one on Disney's website because someone recommended it to me. I also don't think that Bongos, House of Blues or Fulton Crab House? in DTD are on DDP.

calgarygary said:
If you follow this link, it will show you all the TS and CS restaurants and whether it is 1TS or 2TS. This is a PDF file so you will require Acrobat Reader to view. Following this link, will show you examples of the menus.

Thank you for sharing this link. This is probably the most clear, concise list that I have yet seen in regards to the DDP.

I think that the restaurants on the DP are all Disney owned restaurants. Non Disney places like Fulton's, Rain Forest Cafe, Etc. are not.

thank you all so much for the info - especially that link. that is just the info that i was looking for.

i am off to happy planning - lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter