What restaurants do you not want to go back to?

Hollywood & Vine - given it a few chances, but I think it is terrible

Artist Point - my least favorite Signature restaurant

Pinocchio Village Haus - for QS in MK, Columbia Harbor House is always my choice

One I have no desire to try: Biergarten. My side of the family is German. Grew up eating German food, or as we like to call it "food." However, that might change if I see sauerbraten on the menu...

Isn't that what the "Bavarian-style Pot Roast" on the dinner menu is? I think it's labeled as sauerbraten on the actual buffet.

Hollywood Brown Derby - we were completely ignored after being seated for twenty minutes. We left, explaining our reasoning to the CM at the check in area and she acted snippy, like we were in the wrong.

Hollywood and Vine - noisy cafeteria with poorer quality food than Golden Corral.

Cape May - DH loves crab legs but the price and the amount of work to get a small amount of meat is ridiculous.

Teppan Edo - bland food and bad service.

Hollywood and Vine - really bad food and bad service.

Raglan Road - too loud and gross experience with my food

CRT - bad food and ridiculously expensive, bad service

Chef Mickey's. The only restaurant at WDW that I left hungry and feeling dirty and gross. The character interaction was good, though. Food, nasty. Floors, really nasty.

Biergarten. DD14 used to love it because she liked their pickles. Seriously. She would have me book it for pickles. And that was about all she ate. Once she turned 10 I said no more. lol. I did not like the food at all, and I really didn't like being seated with strangers. Our first time was nice, our table mates were from the same state as us and DH had actually worked near where they lived so we chatted a little bit. The last time we were seated with the most arrogant family. The mom loved bragging about her lawyer daughter, but her lawyer daughter wouldn't even look at us. And the husband didn't speak at all. And they sat on one side of the table, so we had to sit facing them. Just awkward and uncomfortable and solidified my decision that we were never eating there again.

Marrakesh...was definitely regretting that dinner the next morning (and we missed RD at MK so had to wait FOREVER at 7DMT, which was fun but not worth the madness of a wait)

While I have not been to every restaurant, there is honestly not one that I consider "must not do again".

I agree. I haven't ever had anything so bad I wouldn't go back. I mean, maybe I'd order something different, but I can't say I've ever had any really bad food. The one that I wouldn't worry about doing is Sci-Fi Dine In, only because of the wait to get in, even with an ADR. I love the inside, and the food was good, but it's mostly similar to stuff that can be had at counter service places.

I have a couple seemingly uncommon opinions. First, I'm in no hurry to go back to Garden Grill. Just wasn't that impressed with the food.

Second, I actually like Hollywood and Vine. We've eaten there our last two trips and enjoyed it both times.

Guess everyone just has their own tastes.

Biergarten---tried it twice
BOG lunch---nothing special
Tusker House breakfast---awful
Grand Floridian Cafe---bad steak
Earl of Sandwich---do not like their bread, tastes like biscuit dough

The only restaurant on my never again list is H&V and that was mostly because of the service. We haven't eaten at Le Cellier since they went to 2 credits because while the food is OK it is not 2 credit OK. I really think they made this one a signature just to slow the reservations down to a reasonable 95% rate.

Hollywood and Vine - food wasn't good, characters took forever to make the rounds. A manager actually asked us to leave twice because we had been there so long but hadn't seen Jake or Doc yet. We offered to move off to the side or wait in the area where they were currently visiting, but she wouldn't let us do that and she was obviously annoyed that we would leave before meeting the characters.

Turf Club - food was fine, but not worth the price

The only Restaurant in all of WDW I will never return to is H & V. Nasty food, rude servers, filthy buffet. Never Again

Thats unfortunate to happen on vacation and prices paid for meals you should get a decent meal. I hope everbody made a complaint to manager and Disney as well and get compensated as well.

Only way a real change could happen is if they get empty tables and revenue descreases but not likely as restaurants are always full.

Why does anyone feel they should be compensated because they didn't like the food they ordered in a restaurant. Really.

Be our guest dinner- food was mediocre and not worth the price. plus beast had a 30 min wait.

Columbia harbour house- YUCK! food was disgusting, below mediocre and cold.

Interesting to see some of the "top notch" restaurants here like Le Cellier and Ohana etc. Might take a second look at my dining plan for our next visit! Our least favourite from our last trip and one that we would not bother with again was Wolfgang Pucks - but understand that this is now undergoing a massive change. Also it appears that Chef Mickey is finally undergoing a much needed refurb - hope it cleans the place up!

The only restaurant I’ve completely sworn off is Sci-Fi. Gross. I haven’t had a truly horrible meal anywhere else.

Chef Mickey - I thought the food was of the lowest quality served at any buffet.
Coral Reef - crossed it off the list a few years ago, considering to try again, but nothing I'm hearing is convincing me to give it another shot
H&V: On par with Chef Mickey
Captains Grill: Just not impressed with the taste/quality of the food versus price compared to other restaurants. Final nail was that the service was also poor on both visits.

I personally would not add restaurants to this list based off, for example, doneness of steak especially if they didn't give the restaurant a chance to correct it. If I ordered a medium rare steak at L Cel, and it comes well done, I'm sending it back. Inconvenience, yes, but it happens to even the best restaurants outside of Disney. Maybe the wait staff did not hear your order correct, maybe something got mixed up in the kitchen. A well-run establishment would want us to give them the chance to right a wrong - and for your inconvenience they may provide a complimentary cocktail or dessert to satisfy a customer. They don't have to, but most would rather that than have a bad review posted. Even in a family style (GG)-type setting, if your meat is more rare and you are not given the option upon ordering of your preference, nicely ask, and they will give you a more-cooked version. That's always been my experience.

John

Hollywood and Vine - just didn't find the food that great. Plus our kids have grown out of the Playhouse Disney shows.
Akershus - Even the non-picky, will always find enough to eat on any menu/ at any restaurant left hungry because the food was so bad.
Hoop Dee Doo Review- I know we are in the minority here, but we just didn't enjoy this dining experience, especially for the 2 credits per person. Between the extra time needed (getting there and the show) and the food, that was nothing great, we won't go back. My family was bored with the show. They typically like live performances and stage shows, but this one did not impress them at all.

I am a picky eater, so I don't care for a lot of the quick service meals, both in the park and at the food courts at the value resorts. But the ones above are ones my family of 6 (all with varying tastes) and my brother and friend, who came with us, all agreed that we would not go back again.

Tutto Italia...it should say 'Featuring Chef Boyardee' on the menu because that's what it tasted like.
Marrakesh...Food was so-so, restaurant was loud and echo-ey, and our server actually came up to us and said, "don't forget my tip." Really?

Surprisingly, for me Be Our Guest. We did lunch and dinner. Lunch was ok, but very noisy, and my braised pork was so salty I could barely eat half of it. And dinner, my steak was sooo tough I had to saw at it with the butter knife. The Master's Cupcake was good, but the Grey Stuff dessert wasn't my favorite-didn't like the white chocolate creme/mousse. If I was bringing someone on their first visit to WDW I would consider getting a breakfast/lunch reservation and only getting the cupcake, saving the meal for something better!

I was also disappointed in Le Cellier. Everything was so salty! We got the poutine and filet; I could tell it was well cooked, but just everything tasted so salty. Not worth that $$$

And the Sunshine Season's french toast bread pudding had a really bad aftertaste. I would prefer a simple pastry, then an earlier lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!